UPDATE!!!

HELLO READER~! Just an update I am working on rewriting all the chapters. So any new readers out there just letting you all know that the plot will change a bit and i will fix a lot of my so called English in all the chapters. That will also mean I will be deleting all the chapters i already have published and replace them with the new ones. Don't worry ya'll still have time to finish the book to it's most recent chapter. I will let you guys know ahead of time when I will be deleting all the chapters and publishing the others. I promise the new ones are much much better. I actually know how to English :)) I know this book of mine is long dead but I did enjoy writing it. I will continue, within my own pace, to finish up the series and see what I can do with it in the future. I wanted to say thank you for the support for all these years. I know I suddenly stopped writing chapters but it always put a smile on my face to see people to this day still reading my book and finding enjoyment out of it. I have always received the notification XD. As always I hope you have a great day and I will update the chapters as soon as I can :) My god lemme tell you that this rewritten version is gonna be a whole lot different than the current precious book you're reading right now. Look, I promise that this one will be a whole lot better and will actually make sense for once. Oh and definitely more morbid and fucked up. I'm debating whether or not to turn this in a dark romance. Can I get some thoughts??? I've been reading a lot of those recently and they've been really interesting. I mean who doesn't enjoy a nice kinky book with GOOD plot? I mean I know I do :) Comment down below and give me some feedback!! I'd really appreciate it!! I'm also thinking of making this series it's own AU in a sense? The rewritten version is definitely different to any AU of G. There's so many changes with the magic system I'm applying and the character development and also his design, including everyone else in the book that part of the original undertale series, I may as well make this it's own thing right? I should probably think of a name for it... Which I already have! It's posted in my conversations. After this update chapter any future messages for you reader will all be publish in my conversations! A lot of what's written here is just copied and pasted from there. I want to thank you all again for you endless love and support and I hope one day I can make you proud! P.S. My Youtube is in my bio if anyone wants to check out any speedpaints that I do in regards to my book. If you also wouldn't mind following my Instagram; It's where I post my art! Thank you again!Insta: af73rh0ur5YT: A F T 3 R H 0 U R 5 or @/aft3rh0ur54 if it doesn't show up the first time.