Emotions-Chapter 11

Y o u

I lay in bed thinking about what G had said to me...

"Hey at least be a little thankful that your still alive cause of me. So you owe me for saving your life.

"Why did I have to owe him! He owes me too for saving his worthless life!"

Im still mad at him and I remember what I said to him as a response...

"I never asked you to save me!"

And now im here in this mess. I get up from bed and pace back and forth. I stop and feel the collar around my neck.

"As least he gave me something nice.."

I shake my head and regret what I just said. I became for furious and sat back down on my bed. I grabbed my pillow and squeezed the living life out of it. (Calm down Reader-chan your going delusional. You cant squeeze the life out of a pillow. Its not alive silly...) I throw it at the door with anger and sighed...

*knocking*

"Hey puppy you alright in there..."

I said nothing. I was still mad at G for forcing me to wear the collar. I've been here for 3 days and tomorrow I had school. I missed Frisday because thats when they both kidnapped me...

"I'm coming in sweetheart"

I stand up and bolt to the door. I try to close it but it was to late...

The door swung open to reveal G standing there holding the door-knob. I froze and he stood there with surprise when he saw me in front of the door. I take a step back as he takes a step forward. He closes the door behind him and looks at my collar.

"It suits you"

"..."

"What..you mad at me now"

"..."

He sighs and walks over to my bed. He sits down and looks at me. I stood in front of him and sta down on the ground. I looked up at him nervously. He cupped his chin in his hand and looked down at me...

"Let me ask you somethin'."

"..."

"Did you really mean it when you said that you never asked me to save you..."

I feel my hands shaking with worry and nervousness. I look downa d try calm myself down. I didnt want to say it but when he mentioned it I did mean it. I didn't want to be treated bad like Asriel does. I didn't ask to be here and I just wanted to live a perfectly normal life...

I nod...

"Oh"

I feel a tear in my eye and just let it drip off my face. I didn't want him to notice so I just kept lookind down. I feel a boney hand under my chin and my head was lift towards his face.

I then feel my tears rolling down my face and I couldn't stop. He looked at me with sorry eyes and with his other hand He wiped away my tears. My eyes widen with surprise and he gave me a wearily smile.

"Dont cry...I hate it when I see you cry..."

i feel more tear streaming down my cheeks. That was the first time he actually has been so nice to me. He leaned down and embraced me in his arms. My eyes widen with shock but I relax and hug him back.

I didn't want to let go. He comforted me and I wanted to stay like this. He let go of me and stood up. He gave me his hand and I took it, standing up in front of him. I notice he was being more...cautious around me.