School Boy-Chapter 12

G (Finally!!)

I hear the door open and I wake up to hear it close. I get out of bed and change into my clothes quickly before I exit my room. I walk into the living room and look around. I guess everyone was still sleeping but then again I did hear a door open...

I walk over to Az's door and knock...

No response...

"Hey ya in there?"

I grab the knob and turn it. I walk in and not see him in bed. I look around his room to see if he was up but he was nowhere to be found. I exit the room and stop in front of y/n's door. I hesitate to knock but I do anyways...

"Hey sweetheart ya awake"

No response...

I open the door and not see her in bed also.Her bed was fixed and she was nowhere in the room. I walk out and search the place but they were both nowhere to be seen.

"Hold up"

I run back into the living room and out the front door. I race down the flight of stairs and enter the lobby. I stop and take a breathe. I look over to the front desk and no one was there. I walk over to the glass double doors and open them.

"Az?"

I stop in front of the door to see Y/n and Az. Y/n pick something up from the sand and Az came up to her. He grab her hand and held it up to his face as if he was looking at something. 

I felt a rage bool up in my chest and slowly walk down the steps that led to the beach. I cross my arms and tap my foot with impatience...

"What the hell are ya guys doin' out here"

They both turned towards me with shock and surprise. I then see Az getting a bit nervous and Y/n pulling her hand away from his. She stepped to the side and looked down. I look at Az and see him stuttering...

"So..."

"W-Well I woke up to see y/n awake and she told me that she had to go to school. I told her I would drop her off and I we stopped here cause she saw a shell that she liked..."

"Then why the hell were you guys holding hands as if you were treasuring that moment, huh?"

I was angry at the both of them"

"G he was only going to drop me off...nothing else.."

"I swear I wasn't going to do anythin' to her"

I grew impatient and look down with frustration...

"Y/n get inside"

"But G"

"Get inside"

"G if she doesnt go to school she'll be forced to drop out!"

"I SAID GET INSIDE NOW!"

I see Y/n look up at me with fear and shock in her eyes. I regretted raising my voice but if I didn't then they wouldn't have taken me so seriously...

I see Y/n slowly walking and she stops right in front of me. She was then pulled back by Az and I gave him a death glare...

"G calm down. Im not lettin' her near you if you cant control your anger...remember last ti-"

"DONT REMIND ME"

The bare thought of that memory popped into my mind. I shake my head violently and look back up at the both of them. Y/n stepped right in front of me and place her hand on my cheekbone.

I pulled her hand away and looked down. I didn't want her to see me like this. She looked at me one more time and walked to the door. I hear it shut behind me and look up at Az.