Fading Away-Chapter 19

Izayan (Yes!!!)

I see the car racing towards Mayumi and what my instincts told me was to save her. I run forward with y/n right behind me. I was closer to her than the car and I was onl 5 feet away...

"MAYUMI!!!!"

I hear her scream and I run even faster. Not until, I feel a hand pulling my shoulder back. I feel on my back and immediately rose up from the ground. My eyes widen with fear as I see y/n running towards Mayumi, reaching her hand out to her.

"Y/N STOP!!"

She ignored me and kept on running and I couldn't afford loosing the both of them. I run forward but...it all happened so fast...

I see y/n dive in for Mayumi, wrapping her body around her and pulling her into a hug. I hear Mayumi cry and scream louder than ever. The next second I see y/n being hit on the back by the car and flew in the air.

"Y/N!!! MAYUMI!!!"

I run forward and see y/n landing on the ground hard. She screamed in pain but she stopped quickly. From 20 feet away I see a body rising and realize it was Mayumi...

"Oh My God!"

I see her hovering over y/n crying, saying her name over and over but she wasn't moving. I got to them and my eyes widen with horror to see the state y/n was in. Mayumi was fine, she only had a few cuts but y/n...

"Y/N!!!"

Blood slid down the side of her lips and the side of her head had a gash. I see a pool of blood leaping onto the ground, surrounding from the shoulder up. Her eyes seemed lifeless and her skin was going pale.

I fall to my knees and watched her...tramatized. I dug my arms under her and picked her up but I stop to hear a voice...

"No put her down!"

I look over to see a man in a suit with a backpack on his back running towards me. I immediately put her back on the ground and Mayumi hovered over her again. She layed her head on y/n's chest and cried louder and louder.

I feel a tear slipping down my cheek and then another. I look back at y/n and see her chest was slowly rising and going back down but its only paced slower and slower. I then see the man race by her side, pushing Mayumi back into me.

I catch her and give him a death glare. I hug Mayumi in my arms, trying to calm her dwn but she only cried. I set her right next to me and see the man taking her pulse and gazing at his watch. He put 2 fingers on her neck and opened his backpack.

I look back at Y/n and see just in time to see her eyes closing. Panic dwelled up in me and I leaned in for her but the man tried to push me back.

"Y/N PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!"

Her eyes completely closed and her breathing became slower. I screamed for her name but of course there was no response. The man pushed me back harder only making me angry. I was going to move him out of the way until...I hear an ambulance.

I rise up from the ground and search the streets. I then see the ambulance rushes over to us at top speed. I run towards it and extend my hand out in front of me, signaling them to stop. I hear the tires screech and it came to a sudden stop, only 5 feet away from me.

I see the driver and passenger opening quickly. Two men cam out and ran over to y/n. I look back at the ambulance to see 3 men coming out from the back of the truck, pulling out a foldable tranpoting bed for y/n to lay on.

I run back to her and see the men knelt down besides her body. I stop right behind them as I see one of them applying a mask over her so she can breath in oxygen. He started pressing the pump and men behind me dragged the bed right next to her.