Unknown Place-Chapter 7

Everything went black...

Y o u

I flicker my eyes open and continue blinking until my eyes adjusted to the light. I feel something soft underneath me and I trace my hadn over a thread of fabric I suppose. I was looking at a ceiling that was a plain peach.

I lift myself up a little but fall back down at the sudden headache I just recieved. I put the palm of my hand against my temple and groan in pain and confusion. I look down at myself and notice i was in a change of clothes.

I bolted up and my faceheated up with anger and embarrassment. My headache got worst the minute I sat up but I try to ignore it the best I can.

I notice that I was on a small bed, the blanket was a pale tan, and the sheets were a clean white. the bed frames were made out of a strong oak wood and th room was a ale peach with light brown walls.

I swing my legs over the bed and stand up but immediately sit back down because of them suddenly giving up or holding my weight. I scan the room and see there was a small, black rimmed coffee table and two pink pillows on each side of the table. I look up to see a bright, white shelf stuffed with every stuffed animal I can think of.

On top of the shelf, had a little fish tank. I tried standing up again and finally succeeded but I feel my knee shaken. I slowly walk to the fish tank and lean against the shelf. I crouch down and looked inside to see a cute rainbow fish in it. I smile at the sight and I tap the glass lightly, scaring the fish away.

I stood back up and look around the room to see if there was anything else. I look to my left and saw where the light was coming from. It was a big glass window from where the sun light was leaking into the room. I walk up to it and close my eyes as I feel the warmth of the sun hit my face. I open them and touch the glass and notice there was a balcony on the other side.

I find the lock and slide the glass door open and step outside.

It was almost the same color as my room but it was a bit bright and the railing on the balcony was a clean white also. I grab the railing and lean forward, whiffing the cool ai into my lung. Enjoying every second of this beautiful day

But not until I finaly remember what happened last time.

FLASHBACK

I see Asriel step up from behind G and raised his hand into a fist towards my face.

"HEY, Az what are you do-"

Asriel swung his fist towards my temple.

Everything went black

FLASHBACK END

I grab my head again at the sudden pain that dtruch me from trying to remember what happened last night.

My mind grew blank and I just stared into the sunset. I came bak to my senses and grew angry at the thought of Asriel. I turned back into my room, closing the glass door behind me and site on my bed.

"What the hell is his problem"

I slouch, only making it a bit harder for me to breath but I didn't care.

I hear a door creak open...

I look straight up from where the sound came from, hoping to see G, but...

"How'd ya sleep trashbag"

Asriel leaned on the door frame, leaning in on his arm and his head cocked to the side. He was wearing what looked like to be pajamas but I wasn't sure.