HeartBroken-Chapter 22

From the picture above, just imagine his eye is yellow. I know its suppoe to be yellow but I really loved this one but it was blue. So just imagine it yellow....Alright now lets begin!!

Izayan

I bolt straight up, my heart racing. I scan my eyes around my surroundings and look to see im in a room. I was on a bed and everything around me was a bright white. It hurt my eyes but I adjusted to it and look to my left to see a tray of food.

I look to my right to see a large window, showing the city below me...

"Mayumi!"

I scan the room once again but she was nowhere to be seen...

"Mayumi wa anata ga doko ni imasu!"

>Mayumi where are you!<

"She's fine"

I jump to a sudden voice and see a man in a police uniform in front of me. I pull the sheets off of me and walk up to him...

"Where is she"

"She's over there"

He pointed to my left and I turn my head around a curtain to see Mayumi fast asleep on a bed. I ran right up to her and embraces her in my arms. I feel a tear escape my eye, relieved that she was alright.

I put her down and look over the cop...

"Why are you here, Bryan"

Yes, I knew this man very well. I knew him for about 5 years ever sinced I joined the army...

"Sergeant Colbolt would like to have a word with you"

"What does my old man want now"

"He will explain to you soon but for now please come with my Izay-"

"That's Corpral Colbolt to you"

"Sorry sir...please come with me Corpral Colbolt"

I look back at my sister and lean over to plant a kiss on her forehead. I follow Bryan out of the room and into a hallway. I was in a hospital and I see doctors, nurses, and patients running around.

I keep following Bryan and we both turn towards the door. He opens it for me and I look back down at myself, notciing I was wearing a white hopital gown...

"Great way to show up in front of my father"

I step into the room and see a man gazing out of a large window. He wore a dark green uniform and had his hands crossed behind him. I turn around to see Bryan closing the door, leaving the room.

I groan inder my breath and look in the direction of my Father...

"Hello Izayan"

"Hey Dad..."

He turns around and faces towards me. His hair was a dark and light grey mixture, slicked back with gel, he had dark green eyes, a short boxed beard with the same color of his hair, and was about 7 inches taller than me.

He walks up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. I straighten myself up, looking decent for my father even though I look awful...

"How is my daughter"

"She's alright, she's sleeping for now"

He walked back to the window and sat in a chair, glaring at me. I walked up to a desk and sat on top of it waiting for my dad to talk...

"Thats good...cant imagine her gone and not having her around"

"You've never even met her so how do you know what's she like!"