Chapter 5- Regret

Y o u

I raise myself from the ground slowly. I swayed left and right trying to keep steady. I grab the back of head hissing in pain as I remove my head to show blood. I see Asriel lift G from the ground and smashing him against the walls around him.

"you guys please...stop" I whispered

I see Asriel being shot by beams of lights but quickly dodges every shot. I then see G rise from the ground and running towards Asriel. Before Asriel can react he was knocked to the ground, G diving into his stomach and falling to the ground. I see G on top on him throwing punches left and right. Asriel kicks and struggles getting out underneath him. He held his arms in from tif his face to block the punches G was throwing at him.

I stood there trying to move my legs but they refused to move and inch. I see G finally land a blow towards Asriel's jaw. I hear him hiss in pain as I see G now being knocked off of him when a black flame hit him in the chest. I started walking forward to the both of them but stop to hear banking on my front door.

"MISS L/N ARE YOU ALRIGHT IN THERE? IS EVERYTHING OKAY?"

I shuffle to the door and open it to see a old man dressed in his suit and tie. He had a brief case in one hand and a phone in the other. It look like he just got home from work but I guess he heard something from my room and decided to knock to see what was going on.

"Miss l/n is everything alright in there. I heard something crash."

"Oh no everything is alright. I was just cleaning something but I dr-"

"Oh my god what happened to you!"

I look at him with confusion and he pointed to my neck. I touch it and see my hand covered in blood. I look back at him with a smile and shake my other hand in front of him.

"O-oh no this is nothing. Like I said I dropped something and it fell on my head. I was going to treat it but you knocked on the door."

"I should call an ambulance"

I see that he put his briefcase down and held his phone up to him. My eyes widen with fear as he started dialing the number.

"NO!"

He jumped from my sudden response and look at me oddly.

"O-oh im sorry...i just dont want to make a big scene of the ambulance coming and just treating my head and having people thinking that im a inch a way from death kinda of thing."

"but what if you st-"

He was cut off from yelling behind my door. My eyes widen with shock as I poked my head back in the room to see Asriel and G raising there voices at eachother.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT"

"G SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DONT KNOW SHIT"

"WELL I DO KNOW THAT THE ONLY PERSON I CAN TRUST JUST FUCKING LEAVES ME BEHIND AND COMPLETELY DITCHES ME AFTERWARDS"

"I KNEW YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ALL THOSE MEN BUT WHY DIDNT YOU! HUH!"

I poke my head back out to see the man dialing 911 on his phone.

"W-wait what are you-"