Bonding-Chapter 16

Y o u

Its 7:15pm and everyone pretty much stayed in the house all day. Izayan was sitting on the couch next to me and Mayumi was sitting on the other side. We were watching a movie but it was in Japanese for Maymi to understand. The good part about it was that it was in subtitles so I  didn't feel left out.

The movie ended and I hear Mayumi clapping her hands together with joy. I smile at her and she smiles back. I look over at Izayan to see he was on his phone...

"I wish Asriel hadn't taken my phone"

He gets off the couch and goes in his room. He comes back out with a new clothes on him. He wore black skinny jeans, black low leather boots, and a red and black striped flannel. His hair was a bit messy but it did suit him...

"Hey I got an idea"

"Ya"

"How about I take you and my sister to the mall so we can all hang out a bit more together"

"But I have nothing to wear"

I see him sigh and I look over at Mayumi. She looked at us confused because she couldn't understand what we were saying. I look over at Izayan to see him walking towards us and kneeling down in front of her...

"Kyō wa shoppingumōru ni iku to watashitachiha y ni tsuite no sutekina nanika o erubekidearu ka dō ka o kakunin suru tame ni/ n wa asoko chakuyō shitakattadesu"

>Today we are going to the mall and I wanted to ask if we should get something nice for y/n to wear over there<

I then see a big smile plastered across her face. She looks over at me and back at him. She nods her head as if she was agreeing to something he had said to her...

"Anata wa kanojo ga sukidesu ka? !"

>Do you like her?!<

I suddenly see him straighten up and a bright red spread across his cheeks. His lips curved up trying to hold his mouth. I look over at Mayumi so see her purposely covering her mouth, smiling. She looks at me and giggles...

"Um...can u translate Izayan"

He quickly looks at me and stands up. He walks over to the kitchen to get his keys and walks over to the door...

"Nothing important. Let's get going..."

"But what about me wearing this"

I grab the over sized shirts and pull it out. I look at him with shocked expression across my face...

"We'll figure that out later but for right now get in the car...Mayumi wa kimasu"

>Maymi come<

I hear Maymi getting off the couch and walking towards him. I sigh in defeat and walk over to the door. I walk out and turn around to see him closing the door behind us.

We walk down the flight of stairs and we exit out of the building. I see Izayan open the back door for Maymi and she jumps in. He closes it and opens the passenger door for me as well. I hop in and he closes the door for me.

He runs to the other side and opens the diver door for himself and shuts it. I cross my arms a bit irritated by how I look but I had to deal with it because I couldn't do anything about it.

I hear the engines roar and the car begins to move...

(Timeskip 5 minutes)

I feel the car stop and I look up the window to see a little shop. I look over at Mayumi and Izayan getting out of the car and heading toward the shop. I was confused as to what was going on but I shrug it off and get out of the car.