Chapter 4-New Comer

Y o u

Y o u

I tear my face away from his hand and take a step back. I look at him and back at the window. I stood there waiting for his response but he just stood there, his hands tucked in his pocket.

"G please tell me what happened just now"

"Well arent you a little nosy bitch" he cooed

"W-Well you are in MY home"

"You gave me your bedroom"

"I let you borrow it for one night and your still here"

"Dont get cocky with me"

I open my mouth to say something else but close it and close my eyes, trying to keep my composure. I open my eyes and look up at him to see him walking over to the window. I stay where I am and I look around at the place.

It was pretty messy, there were cigerettes all over the ground and come dirty clothes all over the room as well. I sigh and put my hand against my forehead, recieving a huge headache. I start walking out of my room and sit on the couch and a few seconds later G followed.

"Okay first thing is first...who was that guy?"

G stopped right in front of me and sat on the coffee table. I was going to complain but i just ignored it. I see G take out a cigerette and lighting it with a ligheter he had. I scoot back with discomfort and sat there quietly

"Well...ok listen kid, I dont know how much you know about him but he's one of those kind of guys that gets really cocky and can be a dick at most times. He nice though, he can get angry very easily too. His n-" he was cut off

"Asriel...The name's Asriel"

I jump off the couch and see G bolt straight up. I look around the place, looking for the voice but he was nowhere to be seen. I looked more closly and there I saw him. He was in the shadows of the night and was leaning against the wall. 

"What the fuck Az"

"Shut up"

I then see him step out of the shadow and into the light. My eyes widen with shock, fear, and confusion. He was a ...goat? He stood on 2 legs, was about the same height as G and had long ears that dropped down to the side of his head. He had 2 horns on his head that sort of curved back. He wore a black leather button crossed jacket with a long collar curving out, black skinny jeans, and black leather combat boots. He had white short fur and his faciel features were quite a bit attractive too. He had scars across each cheek bone and his eyes were a bit narrow and they were completely black and had a white pupil instead of a black one. He had half of his hair in front of one of his eyes and was now walking towards both me and G.

G steps in front of me and looks at Asriel. I stood back and just watched them talk.

"So you gonna explain to me as to why you are living with a...human girl"