Chapter 31- Temptation

???

I saw everything going on between Asgore, Undyne, Asriel, and....G....Seeing him made me happy but I can't tell him...not yet...He's found a girl that I dont even know myself. From what I've heard her name is Y/n and Asriel and G have some sort of liking towards her.

I saw everything play on my screen....Flowey destroying the white house...Undyne torturing G, Asriel and that girl named Y/n...And the military showed up...no surprise there. But one of the soldiers know that girl and have, of course, a huge grudge against G and Asriel specifically.

Unfortunately, I cant do anything....

I have to wait and watch as I see him going through the pain....

"I'm sorry G.....Asriel...."

I shut the laptop close and rise from the chair. I open the door out of the room and into my section. Entering my tube, I stare at it....frightened to go back in...

"Hop in...there is nothing to be afraid of...." 

I sigh heavily and wanted to asked just one question before it was in progress...

"Will I remember everything this time?"

"It is a 75% chance that you wont remember anything after I have started but we do not know until it happens..."

"Yea well last time you said that I recalled ever second of it..."

"Well this time I will make sure....."

I look back at the tube and slowly walk up the steps. I enter inside and I hear the glass door shutting behind me, finishing off with a loud whistle...

Then it begun..... 

Y o u

I struggle getting G's hands off around my neck. He's mistaking me for some other person I don't even know...

"Ninx?..."

A heard a small chuckle coming from G as he bites my ear. I blush tremendously and cry out. He stops and begins placing kisses down my neck...

"G-G..Stop!"

"What's wrong sweetheart? I thought you liked my kisses..."

He chuckles once more and finally drops me on the ground. I gasp for air and drop to my kneeing, coughing violently for air...

"Oh my mad did I hurt you?"

I rub my neck and glance upwards. He was gone and the fog was still there, not helping me at all. I couldn't even spot G and the fact that he's doing this to me is giving me this bad vibe and he's never acted like this towards me at all before.

I place my hand on the wall and raise myself up from the ground, leaning my back against the wall, I look around searching for him. He can pretty much pop out anywhere and him doing that to me again is a huge no.

I drag my feet across the floor and try regaining my balance....

"Need help there Ninxy?..."

Quickly, I shift my eyes to my right as I see G swiftly racing to me. He locks me in his arms, my back facing him. I try elbowing him in the ribs but he crosses my arms in front of me. I wasn't able to move my arms at all...

"Who the hell is Ninx! It's me Y/n, you idiot!"

"Who the hell is Ninx? Well it's you silly, did you forget your own name?"

"My..name..is..Y/n!!"

I slide my foot across the ground and behind one of his and kick forward. We then fall backwards and I land on top of G. He lets go of me and groans in pain. I immediately push myself off of him and turn around, taking a few steps back and watched him laying on the ground...