Chapter 30-A Demon Awakens

(Bitch if you lay even a finger on me, I'll make sure to turn your ass into a foamy whipcream pie...Okay?) Sorry just wanted to put that in because of his face... =_=....Anyways lets start the chapter!!!

You

I, myself was pinned down by Izayan as I struggle getting out from under his weight. I feel rage boiling in my chest, feeling betrayal from a friend that I trusted so much. But I sort of understand that he only wants to protect me from monsters and now knowing he's in the Army makes things twice as much better...

"Get your filthy hands off me jackass!!"

Asriel tries spawning a flame from his hands but it disappeared afterwards. Something was holding him back and It wasn't the soldiers...

"Izayan let go of me! You don't know what you're doing!!"

"I don't know what i'm doing!? I came here to rescue you from these monsters and your here trying to help them?! What the hell are YOU doing y/n!"

I try elbowing him in the side but he had both of my hands crossed behind my back, as if I was a criminal put down, getting handcuffed by a douche-bag. He presses my arm down and I hear the screams continuously coming from G...

"I know what im doing and Im not going to let you stop me! I'm not dumb Izayan! Im not going to let you kill them!"

"Why are you protecting them! They...They've killed people! A-As if it's all some sort of game! Why protect these monsters when we can just get rid of them and forget about the dangers that linger every night and day murdering innocent people! Families, children, loved ones died because of them!"

"Not all monsters are like that! You don't know every single one of them and I guarantee you don't think that! Killing them and Murdering them? Do you really think that will solve everything!?"

"Yes!! They're the reason why this whole war started!"

"But how do you know that! How do you know that they started it and not our kind! You can't just believe what everyone says! This war is continuing because you want to kill them all! This is continuing because you wont rest until every single one of them are dead! You think they want to go on and on with this! They're only fighting for their lives and for the ones they care about too...just like us!"

"You have no clue what is going on with this world!  They want to fight us! They wont stop until WE are all dead, until we're extinct! They started this and we're going to finish it! Even if it means killing them!"

I try with everything to break free but I stayed pinned down. I see a light and I look ahead to see it coming from G. His screams were getting louder and the light kept getting brighter and brighter...

"Everybody get down!"

I place my head down and close my eyes. I feel Izayan laying on me but keeping my hands locked together. I feel a great warmth hitting my head and I look up to see the room covered in a white light.

Soldiers dived down and some still held Asriel down to the ground. The screams stop and I look ahead only to see Asriel looking in front of him, i couldn't see G.

There was a long silence and I was eager to know what was going on. Suddenly.....

I see fog coming from the ground. I gaze around the room confused, noticing it getting thicker and thicker. The soldiers look around the room struck with confusion...

"Y/n.....What the hell is going on?"

I heard Izayan whisper in my ear. I flinch but calm down afterwards. His grip loosened around my arms and I wanted to break away from him but I waited for the right moment to do that, when his guard was completely down...