Mad-Chapter 24

There's Eric and another character will be included in this chapter so be prepared for it...Lets get started!!!

Izayan

Eric and I walk back to our training and get ready for our combat sessions...

"So you gonna teach me how to use a knife again?"

"Uh no...first we'll work on your self-defence but its hand on hand combat"

"Ugh!!"

"Hey cut me some slack, you'll be doing it on me"

"Seriously?!"

"Ya but were doing HAND ON HAND, not knifes because im afraid you'll cut me with those damn things"

"Ya okay okay you got a point"

We show up and it actually looked pretty different the last time I came here. The walla were a dark blue and lights were hung on each corner. In the middle of the room laid a large matt to practice training and on one side of the wall showed a glass window.

On the other side of the wall was a shelf full of weapons and gear. Knifes, gloves, guns, ropes, katanas, and etc. I change into another pair of clothes and put on a pair of leather gloves on my hands.

I change into a pair of camou cargo pants and a black plain T-shirt. After that I change my shoes into a double laces, shin high black leather boots. I make sure i'm ready and I look over at Eric to see him ready as well...

"Alright lets go"

"Oh hold up Izayan, were waiting for someone"

"Who?"

"You haven't met them yet, they're new but they're also very skilled in combat"

"Oh? Well I bet there not as advanced as me"

"Oh you'll see in a minute"

I hear the door open and I look back to see a girl standing in the doorway. She had dark long red hair and green eyes. She wore a black tank top, revealing a tatoo covering her right shoulder, black cargo pants and black leather boots.

She was about 3 inches shorter than me and she did look a little boney but at the same time she did look a bit tough. She smiles at me and switches her gaze at Eric...

"Nice to see you again Eric"

"Good to see you too Scar"

"Scar?"

I look over at Eric with confusion and he walks up to her"

"Izayan this is Private Silva your new training partner"

"Well nice to me-.......Wait what?!"

"Scar this is Corpral Izayan, the man you will be fighting and training with everyday"

"It's nice to meet you Izayan"

"Wait Eric why is she my trai-"

He walks up to me and leans in close to me I back up with uncomfort until I finall hear him whipser near my ear...

"She needs the practice and not only that, you could learn a thing or two about her fighting style. take it easy on her though, she's very....Sensitive"

"Sensitive?"

"Ahem"

We both turn toward Scar and she stared at us confusingly. I cough and I stretch my arms out trying to act normal. Eric took off his hat and headed towards the door...