House pet-Chapter 8

Y o u

I see G leaving and he left the room. I was alone and didn't know what to do but wait. I stood up and walked around, looking at everything. I walk over to the shelf, crouch down, and look at the rows of shoes at the bottom.

"Shouldn't he put them in the closet?"

I look above the shoes and look at all the cute plushies he had. I awed with a smile across my face. One of them was a little orange fox and another was a baby panda with huge eyes. I stand up and see the picture frames at the top.

One had Gaster and Asrel running for their lifes as cops chased them down. Asriel had in a selfie postion while G was flicking off the camera. I giggle under my breath and move onto the next picture. The second one had G in the picture but on his shoulder sat a little 6 year old girl with a blue sweater with 3 purple strips across it, blue shorts and some brown boots. I look at the imaged confused as to why G had a human on his shoulder.

"Doesn't he hate humans?"

I grab the picture and look at the next one. This one didn't have G at all. Instead, it consisted of 7 people in the photo. On the far left, was a goat lady with a long purple dress with white long sleeves. Next to her were two skeletons, one on the top and one on the bottom. The one on top looked like he was very tall and looked very angry too. He had some sort of costume on but i couldnt figure out what it was. He also wore a red scarf and im guessing red oven mits. Below him was a shorter skeleton I presume. He wore a blue jacket, a white plain shirt and on the rim of his hoodie was fur...just like G's sweater. He was winking and smiling at the camera. Next to the taller skeleton was a fish lady with blue scales, an eye patch on her left eye, fins sticking out of her head, red hair, a black sleeveless shirt, and had very sharp teeth when she smiled. Below her was a small yellow dinosaur, blushing at the camera. She had round smal glasses and a white lab coat on her. I'm guessing the spikes that stretched back was her hair but I couldn't tell if it was her spiky scaley head. Behind her was a tall goat man, similar to the the goat lady from before but instead he wore a crown, a long purple robe and had yellow faciel hair on his face, creating a beard.

"Who are these people"

I look in the middle to see the same litle girl from before. She looked happy and cheerful. She smiled at the camera but her eyes were closed.

I took that picture also and gazed at both of the photos i had in my hand. I look back and forth wondering who these people were...but not until I hear the door open. 

I set the picture frames down quickly and sprint to the bed. I landed on my arms where the glass shards were piercing into my skin and hiss in pain. I sit up and see G standing there with a first aid kit.

I smiled at him but he gave me a stern look at me in return. He walked up to me and satyed put, not moving in the slightest.

He sets down the kit ad walks over to th shelf I was at. He examines the pictures and looks back at me.

"What were ya doing..."

"Nothing bad"

"Ya sure..."

"Why were you looking at these"

"uhh..erm..well"

"Go on"

"I was uh..just looking at the photos and um..i saw you come in so I sat back down..."

"Is that so..."

"Ya"

"Well first off you shouldn't be snoopin' in anyone's business"

"b-but-"