Chapter 35- Her True Nature

"Good! Now...which one of you will I kill first"

>>Izayan<<

I hung my head down loosing all hope. The guns stopped right underneath my feet and I can feel the vines around my body getting tighter. I can feel Flowey smiling with satisfaction and he chuckles. 

"Ok...We've down our part...now you do yours...Let him go"

"No no no...That's not gonna do... I told you to throw your guns to me and so you did...I never said I was going to let him go and give him back to you, did I now?"

There was a short pause...

"You Son of a bitch!"

"Scarlet! Dont provoke him!'"

I can hear Flowey chuckling as I feel his hands around my jaw, tightening his grip around my throat. I feel his breath hitting against my cheek and our skin was touching....cheek to cheek...

"Yes Scarlet, you certainly don't want to provoke me...Especially with Corporal Cobalt right here in my grasp, I can easily kill him with just the wave of my hand"

I suddenly feel a vine wrap around my head, covering my eyes. The vine got tighter every second and it felt like my head was going to burst. Afterwards I feel something poking my neck but it didn't pierce into my skin, I can just feel the sharp point.

"No!!"

There was a short pause...

"Then promise me you won't dare speak to me like that again. I certainly do not deserve the disrespect from a revolting human like you."

"I promise! Anything! I'll do anything you ask me to! Just please... Don't hurt him"

Flowey chuckles softly...

"Good... "

I feel whatever that was poking me, slowly move away from my neck but the vine around my head was still remained covering my eyes. It loosened and I was relieved that I didn't die.

He also removes his face away from mine and pushes me aside, leaving me hanging where the vines tied around me...

"Hmm... My my, this is very hard to decide. I just can't seem to choose who I should play with... You both do look rather fun to torture"

The atmosphere was dark. It felt unsettling and dangerous, obviously with me in Flowey's grasp. I can die any second but there was something else, I just can't quite figure it out.

"Izayan... "

I catch notice of my name to hear it coming from Scar...

"Whatever happens...I'm going to get you out alive...okay?"

I hesitate to answer because i didn't want to believe her but at the same time I did. I don't want to get my hopes up and suddenly realize that the next second I'm already on the edge between life and death and she can't do anything about it.

But I nod in response to ease her worries. She smiles and looks over her shoulder at Eric. He gazes back at her and shakes his head...

"What are you guys talking about"

Scar looks back at me and walks forward. Eric, who was right behind her, runs up to her and pulls he back. I was so focused on the that I didn't realize what was happening around me. I see them talking and arguing.

Eric was trying to stop Scar from doing something but I couldn't figure out what they were talking about. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something move. I switch my gaze over to my right to see one of Flowey's vines sneaking up behind Scar.