Doggy Collar- Chapter 10

Y o u

I wake up from a loud knock on my door. I lift my head from my pillow and look around the room with my tired eyes. I wipe my lips to feel droll coming out of my mouth while I was sleeping. 

I hear the knock again and swing my legs over my bed. I walk up to the curtains and open them to feel the sun's warmth hitting my face. It was just barely rising from behind, i suppose was water. 

The knock kept continuing and I grew irritated from it.

"Who *yawns* who is it" I rub my eyes

"How much longer are you going to keep sleeping bitch"

It was Asriel

My heart drop hearing his voice. I didn't want to see him after what he did to me last night. I was to scared to walk up to the door. The memory only made me feel a chill up my spine. But...I had to open it otherwise he would kick it down...

I walk up to the door and unlock it. I open the door to see Asriel in his pajamas. He was wearing a red short sleeve shirt with black sweatpants. I look down to see he had no shoes or slippers on. I look back up at him but quickly averted my eyes to the ground.

"Hey i just wanted to say that...im sorry for last night. I was just mad and well I took it out on you"

"It okay..."

"But can I ask you something?"

"..." I nod

"What were those burns on your stomach. They looked like they were from...a cigerette"

"It's nothing"

"Bu-"

"I need time to think..."

I then shut the door on his face and hear a loud thud on the wooden floor from the other side of my door. I lock it and head to my closet. 

"oops"

There wasn't much actually. I only saw some black leather short heeled boots with light grey fur sticking out. On the pole that ran across wall to wall were my clothes. There were only 5 shirts and on the bottom was a drawer that held my pants, skirts, leggings and shorts. 4 of each one. 

"You better open up this door young lady"

He was mad now and started wiggling the doorknob. 

"Asriel please stop.."

"Open up now"

"No"

I strip down my clothes and under garments. I put on some fresh black ones that match and search my closet for some clothes to wear today.

I hear him trying to open the door and I quickly hide behind the shelf, covering myself.

There was a long pause and I resume to choosing my clothes again. 

I take out the black boots with some black skinny jeans that had holes and threading down the legs so it looked like it was done on purpose, and a long sleeve navy blue shirt. I threw them on my bed and walk over to the shelf again to take out a brush. 

I take the tangles out and put the brush away from where I found it. I head to my bed and pick up my clothes..

*click*

I quickly turn around and look at the door.

It was opening...

"I told you to open the damn do-"

My eyes widen with fear as I see Asriel walk in the room. I then see him blush a bright red and stood there staring at me. 

I cover myself and scream..