Broken-Chapter 20

Y o u

I feel my body being swayed side to side, still in extreme pain. I wanted to scream but I wasnt able to open my mouth. I open my eyes to meet a ceiling of a car...no...an ambulance. Suddenly I see a man flashing a light in my eyes and snaping his fingers, but i couldn't hear him. There was a ringing in my head that I couldn't get rid of.

I then see another manhovering over me and I feel something dripping ont my face. My vision was to blurry for me to make out who it was and hearing was too fuzzy for me to understanwhat they were saying.

Another person was on top of me but this time it was a little girl and I knew exactly who it was...

"M.....Mayu...mi?"

"Y/N Oh my god! Are you alright! Can-"

"Sir im gonna have to ask you to calm down and sit down please"

"She my friend I have to make sure she's alright!"

"That's what im trying to do but I cant if you keep hovering over her, making it difficult for me to treat her"

"..."

My head tilts as I feel the car making a sharp turn. Izayan falls back on a chair and Mayumi falls right next him. The man stays standing and flashes the light in my eyes. I see him snapping his fingers but it was to soft for me to hear.

"Miss!..Miss can you hear me!"

I nod my head in response as I can hear a bit more clearer. The ringing was starting to go away and I blinked my eyes a couple of times. I reach my arm out to the ceiling but the man pushes it back down.

I groan in pain and complaint and look over to my right to see Izayan and Mayumi staring at me worriedly. I smile at them but not fully because I felt something on my face. My head was aching horribly and my back felt like a thousand needles inserting into my skin.

I feel a hand on my arm and I look over to see Mayumi gripping onto me. I smile and she snuffles in return. I see the man flashing the light again and this irritated me even more and more. I grab his arm and push him to the side.

He falls on a chair and stares at me in shock. I feel my body hurting less and less but I was still in great pain. Then the thought hit me...

"My collar!"

I touch my neck quickly and feel it still attached. I then feel something sticking out and realized it was unbuckled, so i quickly click it back together and sighed in relief to know that I could have almost died.

I sit up but froze to feel the extreme pain on my back. I scream in agony and finally hear a crack. I panted hard, still trying to calm mysef down...

"Ma'am you need to stay down, otherwise you will be paraylized!"

"Im fine"

"I insist yo-"

"I said im fine!"

I look over at Izayan, ignoring the pain that kept hitting me. He looked at me worriedly and stood up. Suddenly I see him lundging towards me and I flinch back, afraid that he'll hurt my spine, which was the main thing hurting me.

He embraces his arms around me and I grew shock at his sudden action. I sigh and hug him back in return. He starts to cry on my shoulder and I cocked my head to the side confused...

"Shouldn't I be the one crying?"

"I almost lost you so I have a reason to cry"

"It's alright Im fine....Surprisingly"