Him/Her

Cami's pov

Later that night Davina and Kol laid in bed thinking about one another even though they didn't know each other well or knew each others​ names

Davina's pov

After brushing my teeth and my hair, I slip into my bed and sigh looking up at the ceiling which is designed like the night sky with stars shining bright, I painted the ceiling that way so when I look up I instantly feel relaxed and I imagine my parents are looking down at me, it helps well after a long stressful day of running around after Bastianna and Monique. As I continue to look up at the ceiling, my mind somehow drifts to the guy I saw today, the one that helped those orphans​, for some reason he intrigues me and I have​ no idea why maybe it's because of how handsome he is or I'm curious as to why exactly he followed me to that building, yeah sure he said he followed me because he was curious and worried for the boy I helped but if it's one thing I know about guys is they'll do and say anything to impress a girl or to cover up for their real actions, is it possible that he followed me because he was stalking me? No that's crazy I mean what guy would even want to look at me or impress me let alone stalk me, Monique's right no guy will ever like or love me, nobody would ever waste their time on a silly little maid as Bastianna calls me, I yawn as sleep finally starts to overtake me, I hope tomorrow's a much better day.

Kol's pov

I cross my arms behind my head as I lay down on my bed ready to sleep for the night, as I lay awake I rethink everything that happened today, I thought today would suck but it didn't and it's all because of that beautiful blue eyed brunette I saw at the market, I really want to see her again because for one she's bloody gorgeous and two she intrigues me a lot and I've only just met her I've never been intrigued by a girl like this before, well there was Bonnie now that girl she was really pretty, quite sexy and a little bossy but she was never interested in me she was too into my enemy Prince Jeremy god I hate that guy anyway when they broke up I thought I might have a chance with her but then Enzo came in and they started dating but it didn't stop me so I continued to pursue her but I soon gave up when I saw how in love they were and I knew she would never look at me like that which bumbed me out a little but I soon got over it and now there's this girl she's even more intriguing than Bonnie was and I can't help but picture how her soft pink lips would feel pressed against mine in a sweet passionate kiss, she has an innocent look to her but I could sense there was more to her behind those striking blue eyes, pouty pink lips, defined cheek bones and perfectly soft tanned skin, god I really hope to see her again and something tells me that deep down I will see her again but the question is when.

I'm gonna love it there, I hope you liked​ it, the story will start to become better as it progresses and they will meet again at the ball which will take place in 2 or 3 more chapters

Vote and comment