Pain And Torture

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated

Warning contains abuse

Cami's pov

Prince Kol and Prince Elijah along with their guards were on their way to Bastianna's house to rescue Davina but in that time Davina was being hurt.

Davina's pov

I scream in pain as Bastianna whips me on the back with a belt, yesterday they had special visitors and I'm guessing they were the Princes because they looked me away in my room and as soon as I heard the door shut Bastianna ran up to my room, grabbed me by the hair and dragged me out the room and down the stairs and threw me into the basement and started beating me and calling me horrible names.

-Flashback-

I was putting my clean clothes away when I heard the front door shut and angry footsteps running up the stairs followed by Bastianna bursting into my room "you sly little bitch!" she yells marching over to me grabbing my hair harshly "ahh!" I scream in pain "you think you could get away with sneaking out and going to the ball without me finding out!" she yells slapping me across the face "stop I don't know what you're talking about" I lie tears streaming down my face as my face throbs in pain "don't lie to me! You really think the Prince would fall for you huh you're nothing special you're a pathetic little orphan with no parents! Nobody loves you!" she yells pulling me to the door by my hair causing me to fall but she just keeps on dragging me as we get to the stairs she yanks my hair extra hard before pulling me down the stairs not even allowing me to get up.

We arrive at the basement and she opens the door throwing me into the basement causing me to bang my head for what felt like the millionth time "you will stay in here until I'm done with you! Once I'm done with your punishment you'll think twice before crossing me!" she yells kicking me in the stomach "you ungrateful child!" she yells grabbing me by the hair and slapping me across the face "pathetic little whore you're utterly worthless and I'm going to make sure you know it" she yells punching me in the face and throwing me to the floor before walking out of the basement.

-end of flashback-

"ungrateful little brat!" Bastianna yells whipping me once more and I cry out in pain as I feel my back begin to blister and I feel something warm slide down my back "ahhh!" I scream "shut up don't even make a sound you worthless little whore!" she yells violently pulling me up by my arm and slapping me across the face.

"I think it's time for the next part of your punishment" Bastianna says standing up straight with a evil smile on her face "what more could you do?" I spat gaining a bit of confidence I won't let her break me I can't "don't speak to me in that manner" she says with a scowl as she pushes me to the ground and whips me across the back once more "ahhh!" I scream in pain my backs going to be covered in scars.

"oh boys" Bastianna says I turn around and look up in confusion as three middle aged men enter the room "this is her?" one asks "yes our little maid she's all yours for as long as you like and you can do as you please with her don't be afraid to get rough with her" Bastianna explains to the men "oh we won't" one says says looking at me in a creepy way "don't forget to pay once you're done" Bastianna says my eyes widen in shock "pay you? What are they doing here?" I ask scared "they're here for pleasure sweet child and you're going to give it to them" she replies I shake my head "no I don't want too" I say she glares at me "you have no choice this is part of your punishment" she says leaning down and roughly cupping my face squeezing my cheek making me wince in pain "be good or else" she snarls before shoving me away and heading to the door "enjoy gentleman if she doesn't obey don't be afraid to give her a slap" she says closing the door behind her leaving me with these perverts.

Uh oh things aren't looking good for Davina, Will Kol get there in time to save her, what will happen next? Stay tuned

Vote and comment