Happiness

Kol's pov

I smiled through the kiss as I deepened it with my hands placed on her hips rubbing circles each time Davina hums.

I break the kiss to catch my breath and a smile breaks out on my face as Davina stares at me intensely "I'm so happy you're awake" I say stroking her hair as her beautiful blue eyes continue to bore into mine "sorry if I worried you" she says "I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner" I say frowning as I lay eyes on the bruises scattered up her arm. "it's okay at least you did find me in the end" Davina says gently grabbing my hand giving it a slight squeeze "I should've known it was you I was looking for" I say "I mean I could recognise those blue eyes anywhere and I'm sorry it took me this long to find you" I say stroking her cheek "it's okay I'm here now we're together and nothing can change that unless I'm not the girl you really want" she says and I look at her in disbelief. "of course you're the girl I want I've only gone and searched every inch of New Orleans in order to find you and that's not something I do I love you Davina I may have only spent very little time with you before this and it might be too soon to say it but I need you to know how I feel I love you" I say sincerely "why do you love me?" she asks "you're strong, unique and extremely beautiful inside and out you had my attention from the moment we met and that never happens I love you because you make this world seem good again" I say stroking her cheek "nobody has ever said anything like that to me before" she says "well I mean it Davina every bit of it" I say "I believe you and I love you too" she says with a smile causing my stomach to flutter as I lean down and press my lips against hers in a passionate kiss, I'm so happy right now.

Aww what did you think? Kol told Davina he loves her and why he loves her and Davina said she loves him too. What will happen next I wonder? Stay tuned

Vote and comment