A Royal Wedding Part 2

Part 2 is here enjoy, the picture above is what the room they're getting married in looks like.

Davina's pov

The music starts and the flower girls enter the room followed by the bridemaids and maid of honor leaving only me and Elijah left. "You ready?" Elijah asks "yes" I say taking a deep breath before entering the room that looks so well put together but my focus isn't on the room. It's on the man that's stood at the far end in front of the room, he looks so handsome.

Kol's pov
"All raise" the royal mimister says and every single person in the room stands up as the music starts playing and Davina enters the room with Elijah by her side who is so kindly giving her away since her father isn't around too.
I can't help but tear up as I watch my soon to be wife Davina walk down the isle. She looks so beautiful like an angel I can't believe she's mine I'm so lucky. I can't even bring myself to blink or look away for even a moment as I'm too captivated by the beauty walking towards me. I don't pay attention to anything around me execpt Davina.

Davina and Elijah stop once they reach me and Elijah guides her hand to mine and I gently grasp it rubbing my thumb against her hand as she steps in front of me. Elijah moves behind me and clasps his hands together behind his back as me and Davina stand face to face in front of the minister who is marrying us.

The minister gives us a smile and a small nod before clearing his throat as he opens the book in his hand "we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Duchess Davina Claire and Prince Kol Mikaelson to see the union of these two bright souls" the minister starts "in marriage they become united as one so please repeat after me I Duchess Davina Claire daughter of Lord Wyatt Claire and Duchess Natalie Claire, granddaughter of Lord Charles Kane, Duchess Margaret Kane, Lord Arthur Claire and Duchess Hazel Claire take you Prince Kol Mikaelson to be my lawfully wedded husband, I vow to love and cherish you to have and to hold though good times and bad times" he says glancing at Davina who is smiling up at me. She takes a deep breath "I Duchess Davina Claire daughter of Lord Wyatt Claire and Duchess Natalie Claire, granddaughter of Lord Charles Kane, Duchess Margaret Kane, Lord Arthur Claire and Duchess Hazel Claire take you Prince Kol Mikaelson to be my lawfully wedded husband, I vow to love and cherish you to have and to hold through good times and bad times" Davina says Brandon and Lucas step up with the rings and Davina takes the one for me "I vow to stand by you through thick and thin through sickness and health I vow to only love you and never stray til death do us part and we reunite again in heaven" the minister says Davina looks at me as she aligns the ring on my wedding finger "I vow to stand by you through thick and thin through sickness and health I vow to only love you and never stray til death do us part and we reunite in heaven" Davina says slipping the ring on my finger with shaky hands making me smile. The minister smiles and turns to me "now you repeat after me I Prince Kol Mikaelson son of King Mikael Mikaelson and Queen Esther Mikaelson, grandson of King George Mikaelson, Queen Michelle Mikaelson, King Joseph Hardy and Queen Anita Hardy take you Duchess Davina Claire to be my lawfully wedded wife, I vow to love and cherish you, to have and to hold through good times and bad times" he says I look Davina in the end eyes as I start speaking. "I Prince Kol Mikaelson son of King Mikael Mikaelson and Queen Esther Mikaelson, grandson of King George Mikaelson, Queen Michelle Mikaelson, King Joseph Hardy and Queen Anita Hardy take you Duchess Davina Claire to be my lawfully wedded wife, I vow to love and cherish you, to have and to hold through good times and bad times" I say turning to retrieve Davina's ring from the ring boys as the minister prepares to give me the rest of my vows. "I vow to stand by you through thick and thin, through sickness and health, I vow to only love you and never stray til death do us part and we reunite again in heaven" the minister says I take a shaky deep breath as I start speaking "I vow to stand by you through thick and thin, through sickness and health, I vow to only love you and never stray til death do us part and we reunite again in heaven" I say slipping the ring on her wedding finger and biting my lip as I fight back tears that threaten to spill.