Off to Honeymoon

Sorry it's been awhile since I updated this story and I hope this makes up for it. This chapter continues from the previous chapter and will focus on Kol and Davina heading on their honeymoon. By the way if you've ever been unsure of what timeline this story takes place in it's the modern era so there's cars and things. Warning chapter contains sexual content

Kol's pov

I wake up to a knock at the door "go away" I grumble before holding Davina closer to me "Kol wake up you and Davina are supposed to leave in an hour for your honeymoon" my mother says through the door I instantly sit up and shake Davina awake "darling" I say kissing her cheek as she stirs "hmm" she mumbles in response "we need to get up we have a plane to catch in an hour" I say Davina's eyes shoot open and she sits up. "We're not even ready" she says jumping out of bed and I bite my lip as I get a very nice view of her bare ass. "Kol quit staring at my ass. We need to get ready" she says tossing a shirt at me making me chuckle "alright alright don't bite my head off love" I retort as I get out of bed and put the shirt on followed by some pants. "I don't mean too" Davina replies walking over to me and pulling my head down for a kiss, I bring my hands to her face as I attempt to stick my tongue in her throat but she pulls away with a smirk "na ah wait till we get on the plane" she says shaking her finger at me before turning around and heading back to the wardrobe to put on the rest of her clothes.

Once we're both dressed we grab our luggage and head out the room and go downstairs where we're greeted by my parents and siblings "have fun on your honeymoon" my mother says pulling us both into a hug as we reach them. "We will" I reply before I'm pulled into a hug by Rebekah "see you soon and take care of yourself and Davina" she says before pulling away and bringing Davina into a separate hug. "Make sure my brother behaves" she says "oh don't worry he will behave" Davina replies throwing me a little wink so I wiggle my eyebrows at her in response making her giggle. "Bye brother. See you in three weeks" Nik says me and Davina are going on a honeymoon for three weeks it will allow us to have plenty of privacy as a new married couple, we can have a lot of bonding time and my personal favourite part about the honeymoon is we can have as much sex as we want. We probably won't get the chance to have much sex once we return as Davina has her coronation coming up and we both have duties to see too so we'll barely have time to have sex but that doesn't mean I won't try to slip in some intimacy. 

Once we've bid goodbye me and Davina leave and get in the limo outside. The driver starts driving away from the palace once me and Davina are in. "So Prince Kol where are you and your lovely bride going for your honeymoon?" the driver asks "it's a surprise it's a family tradition to keep the honeymoon location a secret from the bride" I reply gently squeezing Davina's hand "well that's nice" he replies looking at us through the rear view mirror.

We arrive at the airport and me and Davina are taken to the private jet. My family own a private jet which we use to fly out to places instead of getting the normal plane with other people. "Wow this is lovely" Davina comments as we enter the private jet "not as lovely as you obviously" I reply with a wink making her blush. We sit down in our seats and buckle ourselves in as the pilot prepares to take off.

"Get ready to take off" the pilot says as the plane starts moving, I hold Davina's hand as the plane gets faster before it flies up into the air getting higher and higher. "my ears just popped" Davina says shaking her head making me chuckle "yeah that does happen" I reply she smiles and leans her head on my shoulder. "You know there's a room back there and it's all ours. What do you see to accompanying me in the room?" I ask Davina lifts her head and bits her lip "sure why not?" she replies unbuckling her seat belt as I stand up. I take her hand in mine and lead her into the room where I kick the door shut once we're inside and I pull Davina into a kiss. She runs her hands through my hair tugging the ends making me groan as the kiss deepens. "Would you like to make love to me in this room?" she asks pulling away "that was the plan" I reply bending my head down to kiss up and down her neck making her moan.

Davina unbuttons my shirt as I continue to kiss her neck "enough with the neck kisses. Just rip my clothes off and make love to me" she whimpers as I start sucking her neck. I pull away from her neck as she pulls my shirt off. I grab her top and pull it over her head followed by her camisole leaving her in just her bra and skirt. Davina bites her lip as she tugs her skirt down before reaching behind her back to unclip her bra. I watch as she slowly removes her bra "gorgeous" I say pulling her to me and pulling her into a passionate kiss. I pick her up by her thighs and walk over to the bed, groaning as she bites my lip before slipping her tongue in my mouth. 

I lay her down on the bed and get on top of her. I don't move away from her as we make out passionately. I move my hands up and down her body as I slowly grind into her making her whimper. "Kol just make love to me already" she moans I pull away and quickly remove my pants and boxers freeing my hard cock. I remove her panties as I fit myself in between her legs and position my cock at her entrance. I place one of my arms by Davina's head as I begin to push into her "oh Kol" she whimpers arching her back as I push further into her. I grunt closing my eyes once I'm all the way in and I start thrusting in and out her earning pretty little moans from her "oh oh Kol" she moans wrapping her arms around my neck looking into my eyes as I thrust in and out of her. "You're so tight" I groan as I pick up my pace "you feel so good inside me" she whimpers tossing her head back as I swivel my hips as I thrust into her. "Oh darling yes" I grunt as she clenches around me and bucks her hips up each time I thrust into her "harder Kol"  she moans as she wraps her legs around my waist "how hard?" I ask grunting as I thrust into her a little harder "harder than that" she whimpers arching her back as I put more power into my thrusts. "Yes Kol. Man I love you" she moans pulling me down to her for a kiss which becomes heated very quickly "I love you too darling" I reply moaning into her mouth as she clenches around me really tight. "Kol I'm close" she whimpers I reach a hand down between us and start rubbing her clit "me too love" I reply as I increase the pace of my thrusts making her moan louder. "Kol!" she yells moaning and arching her back as she reaches her orgasm causing me to follow right her. I empty myself inside her, panting heavily as I collapse on top of her but I'm careful not to crush her. 

Once we've both caught our breath I pull out of her and fall beside her "I love you" I say turning my head to look at her "I love you too" she replies I sit up and pull her into my arms. "So can you give me a clue as to where we're going for our honeymoon?" she asks I chuckle shaking my head "no can do darling" I reply kissing her forehead. She gives me a quick kiss on the lips before getting off the bed and beginning to put her clothes on "don't you want to cuddle back here a little bit longer?" I ask getting off the bed and grabbing my pants and boxers. "I'd love too but I'm hungry" she replies as she fixes her hair "darling don't bother fixing your hair nobody will notice and if they do so what" I say she frowns "they probably heard us" she retorts "not likely this room is soundproof meaning nobody can hear inside and nobody can hear outside" I reply "nice to know" she says opening the door once I've put my shirt on. She heads to our seats and I follow after her calling for someone to bring us food.

.

.

.

.

A few hours later

We land at our destination and get off the plane with our luggage. I grin when Davina gasps "we're in Paris" she says with excitement in her voice "yes we are" I reply she smiles "this is amazing I've always wanted to go to Paris" she gushes as we enter the airport to collect the rest of our luggage. "I'm aware and that's exactly why I brought us to Paris for our honeymoon" I reply taking her hand in mine "you're amazing" she says pulling me in for a kiss "not nearly as amazing as you" I reply stroking her cheek when we pull away. "I know we haven't been married long but I'm lucky to have you as a husband" she says I smile and press my forehead against hers "I'm lucky to have you as a wife" I respond giving her a butterfly kiss before pulling away and leading her to the limo that's waiting outside for us.

What did you think? I know this probably isn't one of my best chapters but the next one will be better I promise. Kol and Davina have gone to Paris for their honeymoon. What will they do on their honeymoon? What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment