Heated Kiss

Warning this chapter contains sexual content

2 days later

Kol's pov

I'm heading to see Davina to see if she's okay as she's been in her room all day, she hasn't even come out for food or water and she won't let anybody enter the room so I'm very worried.

I stop when I get to her room and I lightly knock on the door "Davina?" I say I frown when I hear sniffles coming from inside causing me get even more worried "I'm worried about you love you haven't come out all day" I say "I want to be alone" she says "I'm not leaving you alone when you're clearly upset so please let me in" I say I let out a sigh if relief when I hear the door click.

Davina slowly opens the door and our eyes instantly meet "you've been crying why?" I ask concerned stepping into the room and shutting it behind me. "you're going to think I'm stupid" she says shaking her head "no I won't just tell me" I say walking over to her and taking her hands in mine "the trial is tomorrow and I'm just so nervous and scared about facing Bastianna and Monique that it made me freak out because they could very easily weasel their way out of this as they've done it before they're good at fooling people so it won't surprise me if they get away with everything they've done" she explains "they certainly won't get away with it I won't allow it and I know my father won't either Bastianna is an evil old bat who should've remained in prison as for Monique that brat will pay for every hurtful thing she ever did or said to you" I say gently with a stern face so she knows I'm serious. "I'm such a wimp freaking out over facing the women who made my life a living hell" she says "you're not a wimp Davina it's okay to be scared those women hurt you in so many ways it's bound to upset you that you have to face them again " I say looking into her eyes "after tomorrow you'll never have to worry about them again I promise" I say gently squeezing her hands.

"I believe you" she says looking into my eyes "if you need some help getting them off your mind then I'm more than willing help" I say grinning when I notice her glance at my lips. "that I won't mind" she whispers as my lips gently brush against hers "I'm going to ease your mind love just relax" I mutter before fully pressing my lips against hers. Our lips move perfectly in sync its as if our lips are meant for each other, I deepen the kiss as I wrap my arms around her waist "Kol" she mumbles against my lips as she wraps her arms around my neck "shh love" I mutter slipping my tongue in her mouth making her moan. Davina starts running her hands through my hair as our tongues fight for dominance which I soon win when I suddenly pick her up by her thighs taking her by surprise and shoving my tongue down her throat.

Davina's pov

I wrap my legs around Kol's waist moaning into his mouth as his tongue envades my mouth "Kol" I whimper when I feel something hard pressed against me "don't worry love I'm just very happy right now" Kol says pulling away allowing me to catch my breath but my breath hitches in my throat as he starts kissing my neck and grinding his hardness against me which arouses me a lot. "ohhh Kol" I whimper as he sucks my neck making me go weak in the knees "do you like that?" he whispers into my ear turning me on "yes it feels good I want more" I say letting out a moan when he suddenly squeezes my ass "I'll give you more love" he says looking me in the eyes allowing me to see the love and lust in his eyes.

Kol's pov

I'm so god damn turned on right now, Davina is making my senses go wild even though we're only making out but god it's so intense I love making her breathless and hearing those beautiful moans coming out of her mouth. I let out a groan when Davina suddenly tugs at my hair and presses her body against mine as she somehow manages to grind up and down on me which is so hot "oh shit" I grunt squeezing her ass making her moan. I roughly press my lips against hers as I start walking to her bed "what you doing?" Davina mutters against my lips "I'm going to put you on the bed and make you scream in pleasure" I mutter into the very heated kiss.

Davina let's out a giggle when I suddenly lay her down on the bed and get on top of her. I give her a kiss on the lips before moving to her neck littering rough and wet kisses on her neck making her moan. "Kol" Davina says pushing against my chest causing me to stop kissing her neck and pull away to look her in the eyes "what's wrong? Do you not want to do this?" I ask as I see worry cloud her eyes "no I do it's just I'm a virgin and I'm not ready to go all the way yet" she explains I nod in understanding "that's fine I'm fine with just kissing and hot make out sessions" I say kissing her forehead. "hold on now I said I wasn't ready for sex but that doesn't mean I'm not ready to be pleasured in other ways" she says with a cheeky smile "oh is that so?" I ask with a smirk as I lower my hips down to hers and grind into her letting her feel how hard I am and making her moan "yes surely you can pleasure me in other ways" she says "of course I can" I say pressing my lips against hers as I start grinding against her.

As we make out on her bed, I move my hands down her body until I get to her skirt and start sliding my hand up her thigh and stopping when I reach her knickers. I gently rub her through her knickers making her moan "you're gonna love this" I whisper into her as I slip my hand into to her knickers and start rubbing her clit "ohhh fuck" she curses arching her back and bucking her hips against my hand making me chuckle. "Kol" she whimpers as I start rubbing her clit faster "is that good?" I ask as I tease a finger on her entrance "yes" she moans as I stroke her entrance up and down with one finger collecting her arousal "fuck you're so wet" I say as I go back to rubbing her clit "Kol please give me more" she moans "alright love" I say slipping one finger inside her and immediately letting out a loud moan because of how tight she is. "fuck love you feel so tight" I say biting my lip in arousal "your walls feel so soft and firm fuck I just want to shove my cock inside you" I groan as I gently thrust my finger and out of her "you'll have to wait for that" Davina moans "oh I'll wait alright love don't want to scare you off or rush into it fully when you're not ready" I say sincerely looking into her beautiful eyes.

Davina's pov

I moan as Kol thrusts his finger in and out of me "more" I moan bucking my hips against his hand making him chuckle "alright love but just a little warning it might hurt a bit" he says before gently inserting a second finger making me wince and moan in discomfort and pleasure. "it's okay" I say taking a deep breath as the discomfort disappears "alright love" he says before slowly thrusting his two fingers in and out of me "yes" I moan closing my eyes in pleasure his fingers feel so good inside of me it makes me wonder how his cock will feel inside of me but I shove away the thought as I'm not ready for that yet.

"yes Kol" I moan as he thrusts his fingers in and out of me fast "you look beautiful love" he says with a little moan making me blush "what?" I ask taken back the sudden compliment "you look beautiful when you moan and arch your back as your eyes close due to the immense pleasure you're feeling" he says his words light my body on fire. "wait stop" I say as I feel my stomach clench "no its okay that's normal just let it go" Kol says pressing his lips against mine and I immediately melt into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck as I cum around his fingers "fuck" Kol moans pulling his fingers out of me as he breaks the kiss. Kol sits up on his knees as he inspects his fingers which are glistening with my arousal and orgasm "shit that was hot" he says with a grin before bringing his fingers to his lips and putting them in his mouth "god you taste great" he moans licking his fingers as he looks me in eyes making me blush.

"so how was that?" Kol asks as he pulls me to him wrapping his arms around me "amazing" I say burying my head into his neck "good do you feel better now?" he asks running a hand through my hair making me sigh in content "a lot actually it's like all that worry and stress I felt earlier has just vanished" I say he gives me a smile "I was hoping it would" he says bringing a hand to my cheek and stroking it with his thumb making my heart skip a beat. "thank you" I say looking into his eyes "you're welcome love" he says kissing my forehead "I love you" I say feeling my eyes grow heavy "I love you too" he says rubbing my back as he holds me close and I just want to stay like this forever in his arms feeling happy, safe and loved.

What did you think? Were you okay with the dirty scene? I wanted to show Davina isolating herself as the trial gets near because she's scared and Kol comforting her. What will happen in the trail? Will Bastianna and Monique get the punishment they deserve or will they escape their punishment? What will happen next? Stay in tune for more

Vote and comment