Unknown girl

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days, my internet had been playing up so I wasn't able to make a new chapter but here you go

Cami's pov
After parting ways Kol took the orphan children to his mother with thoughts of Davina running through his mind

Kol's pov

I was halfway home with the two orphans, it took a few minutes for the little boy Brandon to cooperate with me as he was wary of me at first but when I told him I was a friend of the girl who helped him earlier, he went straight out the door with his sister in toe, I was carrying the little girl Ellie as she's not a fast walker and I almost lost sight of her the minute she stepped out of that building so I decided it would be safer if I carried her which I don't mind, she's quite a sweetheart and is very laid back for a 2 year old. "Excuse me Mister" Brandon says "sup buddy?" I ask "what's going to happen to us?" He asks "I'm taking you and your sister to my mother who is going to help you" I say "what about the girl? Will I see her again?" He asks "of course she told me to keep an eye on you and your sister for her" I say "okay she your girlfriend?" He asks "no I haven't really known her that long but we are friends" I say when I suddenly get the image of me kissing her not that I wouldn't mind, she has a nice pair of soft pink lips that I would love to feel against mine, I quickly shake the thoughts from my head as we enter the castle "mother" I call out my mother appears immediately and smiles at the children as she appears, I put Ellie down "hello children I'm Esther what are your names?" She asks "I'm Brandon and this is my little sister Ellie" Brandon says "what lovely names now come with me and I'll make you a nice cup of hot chocolate would you two like that?" She asks "yes" Brandon and Ellie reply happily making my mother laugh slightly "go over to where that lady is" mother instructs the children pointing to where Hayley is standing, she's Elijah's wife who is 7 months pregnant with his first child, my mother watches the children walk over to Hayley before turning to face me "well done son you did well today your father will be proud" she says touching my cheek before walking away, leaving me with my thoughts and all I can still think about is that girl who walked off giving me no name but I hope to see her at the ball, I'll have words with my parents to make the ball open to all the women in New Orleans.

I know it might be a little rubbish but the next one will be better, stay tuned for more

Vote and comment