12 Weeks

Here's a new chapter, sorry its been a while since I've updated but I've been busy and I've recently been ill. Anyway I hope you like this new chapter

Four weeks later....

Davina's pov

Me and Kol are sat outside Claudia's office. We're here for my 12 week scan to check on the baby.

These last four weeks since we found out I'm pregnant have been great. Kol has been extra sweet to me, he cooks me breakfast and lets me eat it in bed and he always prepares my vitamins for me in the mornings. He also gives me nice back massages as I've been getting really bad back ache.

Nobody knows about my pregnancy just yet as we've kept it to ourselves like we said we would until we were ready to tell people. We even made sure Claudia and the palace Doctor didn't say anything to anyone. Although I think Esther knows because she keeps me giving me this smile every time she sees me and Kol. I also think Hayley knows too as she keeps asking me questions about baby stuff and giving me comfy pillows, slippers and she also gave me a baby book but she hasn't said anything to me about knowing nor has she asked me.

"How are you feeling right now?" Kol asks from beside me "a little hungry but also nervous and excited because we're going to see our baby on the scan monitor" I reply he chuckles "how can you be hungry? You've only just had a massive breakfast this morning" he says making me blush "sorry I can't help it" I respond "it's alright love, you. I understand" he replies taking my hand in his just as Claudia opens the door "Good morning Prince Kol and Princess Davina" she says "good morning Claudia" we say as we enter the room "so how has everything been for you since you found out you were pregnant?" she asks as she sits down "it's been great. Kol here has been very caring and supportive. He prepares my vitamins in the morning and places them on the nightstand along with a fresh glass of orange juice which the baby absolutely loves" I respond with a smile as Kol squeezes my hand. "That's good. How have your symptoms been? Are you still having morning sickness?" she asks "I'm still having morning sickness which sucks but it's not as bad as it was weeks ago. It's mellowed a bit especially since I've been taking my vitamins and eating foods that help with the morning sickness" I respond she nods "very good. Now are you ready to see your baby?" she asks "of course" both me and Kol respond at the same time making each other smile. "Okay well you know what to do from last time. Lie on the bed and lift up your shirt" she says I nod getting up from the chair that I had been sitting in and I walk over to the bed. I get on the bed and lie down, pulling my shirt up as Claudia prepares the monitor to do the scan.

Kol walks over and stands beside me taking my hand in his as Claudia walks over dragging the monitor behind her as it was one that was on wheels so you could pull it along with you. She turns the monitor on and grabs the tube of gel and squirts some on my stomach causing chills to rush up my spine from the coldness of the gel. She grabs the wand thing and gently presses it against my belly and moves it around spreading the gel on my belly. "Okay get ready to see your baby in 3...2...1" she says pausing for a moment after saying 1 before slowly turning the screen towards us allowing us to see and me and Kol instantly gasp as we see our baby on the screen. "That's my baby. He or she has grown" I say tears filling my eyes "are you able to tell whether the baby's a boy or a girl or is it too soon to tell?" Kol questions his eyes completely on the screen "it's a bit too soon to tell I'm afraid. The baby's a bit too small to be able to determine what the gender of your baby is" Claudia replies "okay when can we find out?" Kol asks desperate to know whether we're having a boy or a girl "when she's around 18-20 weeks pregnant" Claudia replies as she turns the machine off and pulls off the cloves that she had been wearing on her hands. 

(Baby scan)

Kol grabs a paper towel and gently wipes my stomach making my heart flutter a little "there you go all gone" he says helping me off the table before he tosses the paper towel in the bin

Kol grabs a paper towel and gently wipes my stomach making my heart flutter a little "there you go all gone" he says helping me off the table before he tosses the paper towel in the bin. Claudia leaves to print off a picture of our baby's scan leaving me and Kol alone "I can't wait to find out what we're having" he says placing a hand on my stomach hasn't grown but it has curved and you can see it's starting to sprout so within the next few weeks a baby bump will appear and me and Kol decided we want to wait until I'm showing just a little bit so I can just simply show off my sprouting baby bump and announce the pregnancy to everyone well not everyone just Kol's family. Kol's family will be the first to know about the pregnancy aside from Claudia and the Doctor who know I'm pregnant. "I can't wait either" I reply placing a hand over his "I love you" he says looking into my eyes "I love you too" I reply looking back into his eyes.

Claudia returns with a little envelope which I know contains the picture of our baby "here you go. Have a nice day now and I look forward to seeing you in four weeks for a brief check up to check the baby's growth and the heartbeat" she says "okay see you then Claudia" I reply as me and Kol walk out the room. Claudia shuts the door behind us and we walk away, heading for the kitchen to get me something to eat as my stomach is starting to growl "don't worry mommy's getting something to eat" I coo as I rub my stomach as it growls. Kol chuckles beside me and wraps an arm around my waist as we near the kitchen with happy smiles on our faces.

End of chapter. What did you think? I know it's a little short but I hope you liked it. Davina is 12 weeks pregnant. She has just had her 12 week scan. Kol and Davina haven't told anyone about her pregnancy yet they're waiting for her baby bump to sprout but will someone find out but they get round to telling everyone? Will Davina have a smooth pregnancy? What will happen? Stay tuned for more

 Vote and comment