Chapter 23: A Meeting to be Held

Start from the beginning

"Nope! Besides, you may unintentionally act like that in the meeting to be held, you know..."
He replied.

"Fine."
She repiled, defeated.
"I'm just too... lost. Lost and afraid. Lost in these... soooo advanced technologies..."

"And..?"
He nodded, and asked her to continue.

"And...-" she placed his pot and him on a merlon part of the wall. She then started to lean on the embrasure. "- I'm... anxious for the meeting. Since the people we will meet are... humans."

"Well, they are the officials of the other kingdoms. And I think there's a chance you'll meet Frisk!"
He cheered.

"...Yeah... I think that may be possible..."

"Cheer up, idiot! You'll have a talk with Frisk! Why are you so down anyway?"

"That is the point! I'll have a talk with Frisk! I-I don't k-know what... t-to say!"
She screamed, she covered her face with her hands, while blushing profusely.

She continued.
"A-and, he barely knows me and-"

"WELL, AT LEAST HE LOVES YOU!"
He screamed while smiling, patting her head.

He then continued,
"Come on, he might know only a fraction of you, but that fraction is the fraction where he loves you...!"
"What do you prefer, having a guy who knows you very well but doesn't love you, OR a guy who knows only a little bit of you but that bit is where he loves you? Make up your hard mind, don't be like a dumb woman in romantic shows!"

Her eyes went wide, and her head shot up, then turned to the snickering flower.
"You're right! You have a point! He loves me, or... yeah I know he loves me, at least."

She then grinned.
"I don't know flowers are intelligent beings."

He replied.
"I don't know a being like you pathetic humans are slow."

She rolled her eyes, and turned her head towards the mountains surrounding their land.
"Tha-"

"Don't."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"bro, you ready for the meeting?"
Sans, the judge of the kingdom of the monsters, asked his brother Papyrus. He was slouching on the couch, with his uniform on. As a judge, he was naturally wearing a night black robe for judges. He told the king he didn't need some monsters for his assistance, since he's think mind helps him a lot, one hundred percent true. -A spawnable gavel was given to him by Alphys, it was made out of pure magic.

"OF COURSE, MY DEAR BROTHER!"
Papyrus, the former ambassador, answered. He was assigned to be a member of the royal guard, yes, his dream came true. As a member of the royal guard, he and the other guards were assigned to guard the princess, Chara, mainly. He wasn't wearing the uniform of the royal guard, instead he was wearing a midnight blue suit. His brother recommended this clothes, for "disguise".

Papyrus turned at his brother, and sighed.
"PLEASE DO NOT SLEEP NOR SLOUCH IN THE MEETING, SANS..."
He pleaded, irritated.

"ok. i won't."

"AND, DON'T TELL PUNS! THEY ARE IRRITATING..!"
He added.

Sans smirked. It's been a while since he told some puns, why not make one..?
"what can i say, i'm just... sansational!"
He added with a wink.

"SANS!"

"it's been a while, since i told some puns. i have the guts now...!"
He chuckled.

"UGH, SANS...!"

...

*knock*
*knock*

"Ey, skeletons! The car is here! Get out of that room, or I'll drag you two out! Fuhuhuhu!"

"U-Undyne...! Th-that room is for t-their privacy..!"

"Then, why do they both share a room?"

"R-Reasons!"

Voices of the gay couple were heard through the door of the skeleton brother's room. The voices of Undyne and Alphys.

Undyne was wearing a night black suit underneath it was a violet shirt, black pants, and coal black shoes, she indeed is a lesbian but she is androgynous.
While, Alphys wore a violet t-shirt topped with a snow white

"AH! I SEE, WELL THEN BROTHER, LET US NOW GO! WE DON'T WANT THE CAR LEAVING US, RIGHT? LET'S GO! NYEHEHE!"
Papyrus was done fixing his clothes and looks, he then burst out of the door like the usual way, you know... with a pose.
He then turned around and saw Sans slowly approaching the door.
"COME ON, BROTHER!"

Sans chuckled, and nodded.
"don't worry, i'm just right behind you."
He then eventually caught up with his brother, and the two went to the couple.

...

"Oh, dear. It look like the car is here already."
Toriel, the goat lady, told her husband with a slight tone of annoyance. She was wearing a long violet asymmetrical dress (which is also modern and formal), and light gray mule shoes.

"Ah, I see... -Don't worry dear... I'm sure the meeting will be peaceful."
Her husband, Asgore, comforted her. He was wearing a violet t-shirt, topped night black suit jacket, and night black pants and shoes.

"I hope it will be... especially with them..."
She replied, worried.

He nodded with understanding and held out his hand to her.
"Shall we?"

She giggled, and took his hand happily.
"Don't be so classy, Gorey."

He winked, and laughed.
"I'll always be classy for you, Tori."

They both giggled, and walked out from their room.

...

"Is everyone now present..?"
She, Toriel, asked everybody that was present with a kind smile. She came with is king, Asgore.

"I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WITH MY BROTHER, SANS... IS PRESENT!"
Papyrus answered happily, while adding his signature laugh on the end of his sentence.

"Fuhuhuhuhu! Me and my adorable Alphys is here! Fuhuhuhu!"
Undyne practically shouted at the goat couple, while Alphys blushed.

"W-Where's Chara t-though..?"
Alphys asked everybody that was present.

The monsters looked around their surroundings.
And they came to the point where... Chara was missing.

Yes, I do love cliffhangers.

And by the route, our school vacation has officially started! April 4 was the date of the recognition! This school year was fairly hard but I passed, thankfully. I'm turning into 2nd year in the mext school year. I feel more matured. I feel thankful.
Even if some problems came and till now there is still, I'm fixing it all up, hopefully this problems will go away.

Late Happy April fools day!