Dr. Sexy

Prompt: doctor/patient au where sam and dean are still hunters but cas isn't an angel but is a doctor

remember how forever ago i asked for prompts, about twenty chapters back? yeah, i'm finally just now writing one of those.

also, to the person who requested the smut in the comments last chapter: i will slowly work on yours but it will take me a while

~~~~~

"Sam, I'm fine!" Dean insisted as he rubbed the back of his head. He brought his hand up to his face and saw red covering it.

"Uh-huh. I'm sure you are. C'mon, we're going to the hospital." He hauled his brother up from the floor, wrapping an arm around his shoulders to steady him as he helped him out of the abandoned factory and towards the car.

He sat him down on the passenger side, grabbing an old t-shirt. Sam pressed it gently to the back of his brother's head to stop the bleeding. "Hold this."

"Yeah, okay, Sammy." Dean nodded, but winced at the pain.

Sam closed the door for him before walking around the car and climbing into the driver's side.

"Jus'..... don't crash my baby." His eyes started droop shut.

"I won't." Sam said, starting the car and pulling back on the road, headed towards the nearest highway.

"Good." Dean murmured before passing out.

***

A throbbing jab of pain at the back of his skull caused Dean to wince and wake up. "Wha-" He cracked open his eyes, still bleary from sleep. He groaned at the sight of light streaming in from the window. Dean groaned, attempting to sit up so he could shut the damned blinds.

"No, you need to stay lying down." An unfamiliar gravely voice spoke.

Dean turned his head to the side, reaching a hand up to rub at his eyes. He blinked a few times, seeing a doctor standing next to his bed. "Close the blinds, doc." He murmured, waving his hand in the general direction the window was.

The doctor shut the blinds before walking back over to the bed. "I'm Dr. Novak. How are you feeling, Dean?" He pulled out a clipboard, pen ready to scribble down his patient's answer.

"Like shit. My head fuckin' aches." He groaned as he felt the throbbing start to grow. He brought his hand up again and felt his head, which was wrapped in bandages. Somehow he hadn't noticed them before. "Stop the pain." He practically begged.

"I suppose I can up your morphine dosage a little bit." He turned a dial next to Dean's bed slightly.

After a few moments, it slowly started to take effect. Dean felt loopy, but at least the pain had subsided. "Are you wearin' cowboy boots, doc?"

"Um, what?" He glanced up from his laptop, where he was typing something up.

"Do you have cowboy boots on?" Dean repeated, his words slurring together. It sounded like he was drunk, which was unusual since he couldn't even get drunk anymore.

"No...?" The doctor answered, a confused expression appearing on his face.

Dean frowned, his bottom lip sticking out. "Damn. You jus' remind me...... remind me of this one person on this one show."

"And what show would that be?"

It took Dean a minute to answer. He had to think about it, which hurt his brain. He didn't want to do that ever again. "Dr. Sexy. He's this doctor that wears cowboy boots." He giggled, actually giggled, a grin tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Why do I remind you of him?"

"Well......" Dean didn't want to do this thinking thing again, but he liked talking to the doctor. "'Cause you're cute. And sexy too."

Doctor Novak blushed furiously. "Uh.... thanks." He said, unsure of what else to say.

"You're welcome." Dean beamed to himself. "Can you come here? I wan' tell you a secret!" He exclaimed.

The doctor raised an eyebrow, and reluctantly got up, walking over to the hospital bed. "What is it?"

"Closer!" Dean insisted, grabbing his tie and pulling him down so that they were eye level. "Woah," he said after a moment of staring into his eyes, "your eyes look like the ocean. They're really pretty." He let go of his tie, but the doctor didn't move.

"Is that all you wanted to tell me?"

"No!" Dean exclaimed. He leaned forward, pressing his lips to the other man's for a few brief seconds. "That's what I wanted to tell you!" He grinned goofily.

His eyes widened as he felt the man's lips on his. He froze for a few seconds before speaking again. "That's..... that's not exactly telling someone something, but alright." He was still a bit taken aback from what had just happened.

"What's your name?"

"Castiel." He answered, turning the morphine switch back down to what it was before. It'd still be a while before it started to wear off again.

"Well.... Castiel..... Cas... can I call you that?" He didn't even wait for an answer before continuing. "I think I like you a lot. You're cute and pretty." He reached up, poking the doctor's nose. "Boop!" He said promptly before passing out again on the bed.

***

"Will he be alright, doctor?" Sam asked, glancing down at the sleeping form of his brother.

Castiel nodded. "Yes. He can leave in a few days. Just make sure he he takes his painkillers and doesn't do anything that requires heavy thinking. He has a concussion, so he will need to either wear sunglasses or turn lights off in a room."

"Thanks." Sam gave him a small smile before walking out to go find something to eat.

Dean started to stir a few moments later. "Cassy...." He murmured.

These were going to be a long few days for Castiel.