Touch

Prompt: the shorter one sitting down and immediately noticing that their feet don't touch the floor, becoming embarrassed by this, and then pretending that they'd rather just snuggle up super tight with the taller one

~~~~~

"Hey Cas, do you wanna watch a movie?" Dean asked from the couch, looking over his shoulder and into the kitchen where his boyfriend was.

"Sure." Castiel smiled as he finished wiping off the counters. "What movie?"

"One of my favorites. You'll see." He replied with a small grin.

Castiel wrung the cloth and tossed it into the sink before he headed into the living room, where his boyfriend was. Cas sat down next to him. Dean faked a yawn and stretched, casually wrapping an arm around the angel's shoulders.

"Wow." Castiel laughed at the move.

Dean shrugged with a small chuckle. "Hey, it's a classic move that guys do."

"You did not have to use it on me, Dean. We are already dating." Cas pointed out.

"I know." Dean chuckled, turning his attention to the movie that had started to play.

Castiel tried to focus on the film, but found it hard to keep focused. Instead, he kept looking down at his feet and frowning. His legs were too short to reach the ground. The angel blushed slightly, realizing that he probably looked like a little kid with his short legs.

Castiel sighed before snuggling closer to Dean, forgetting about the whole thing. Dean glanced down briefly and smiled at him, pulling him closer.

~~~~~
Eh, I could do better, but just wanted post something real quick.