Morning

Prompt: based on this gif

~~~~~

Castiel loved waking up with Dean laying next to him in the morning.

It was certainly a sight he hadn't gotten used to yet, but he loved it nonetheless.

Dean would start to stir as he woke up, gently wrapping an arm around Cas again. His eyes would slowly flutter open, revealing sleepy green eyes that shone like emeralds when the sun hit them. A small half-smile would curve on his lips as he saw Cas there, laying next to him.

He'd reach up with his free arm, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes before bringing it down to drape loosely over Castiel's stomach. He'd tug the angel closer, burying his face in the crook of his neck, nuzzling the soft skin with his nose. Cas could feel the slight rasp of Dean's stubble, causing him to feel a little ticklish. It didn't last long, however, since Dean would place gentle kisses to his skin, each one still full of sleep.

Each kiss trailed closer and closer to the other man's lips, until finally, the two pairs of lips would meet in a hazy good morning kiss. Lips moved lazily against one another, pulling away after a moment just to smile at each other.

Dean's eyes would slip shut again after a while of the two of them just cuddling. His breaths would even out, signaling he'd fallen back asleep. His breathing would lull Cas back to sleep as well, his head resting on Dean's chest.

It was certainly something Cas could get used to.

~~~~~

here's a short fluffy one for you guys. if you have any fluffy prompt ideas, please comment them and i'll try to write them!