Wing!fic

so this gets kind of sexual slightly??? just a warning

~~~~~

"Cas," Dean looked over at the angel, who was shifting uncomfortably in his seat. "Stop squirming, it's annoying."

Castiel stopped moving for a moment, but started wriggling again. "Sorry, Dean. My wings need stretching, since I have not fully opened them in a while."

"Well, go ahead and open them then."

Castiel hesitated. "It's..... an intimate thing, for a human to see an angel's wings."

"Cas, we've been dating for almost two years now. It's okay if you show me them, I don't mind." Dean replied.

"Alright. Close your eyes, I do not want you to get blinded from seeing my wings in their true form." He stood up. Dean nodded and closed his eyes.

There was a bright flash of light, which Dean could see from behind his eyelids. The light died down after a moment. "You can open your eyes now."

The hunter opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw a pair of giant, raven black wings. "Wow," Dean's eyes roamed over the feathers. "Can I feel them?"

Castiel thought for a minute. "Yes, just be careful."

Dean reached out, running his fingers over the obsidian feathers. They were silky smooth under his touch. The man beneath Dean's fingers let out a small noise. "Am I hurting you?" He paused.

"No. It feels good. It is almost like a massage." Castiel responded.

"I'll give them a massage." Dean offered. "Sit down on the bed."

Cas nodded, sitting down on the end of the bed. Dean climbed onto the bed behind him and sat on his knees. He cracked his fingers before burying them into the lush feathers.

The angel made another small sound beneath him. Dean started smoothing out the plumes, working along his left wing. He gently massaged the fluff that lay there, eliciting a quiet gasp of pleasure from Castiel.

The hunter moved to his other wing, repeating the process. Every few minutes he glanced down at Cas' face, making sure he wasn't in any kind of pain. He really seemed to enjoy it.

After Dean was done with the dark wings, he moved to where they connected to his shoulder blades. He massaged it, and suddenly his fingers came into a sticky liquid of some sort.

"What is that?" He asked, pulling a hand away to inspect the amber colored oil.

"Oil gland," Castiel explained. "Sometimes it secretes too much oil and my wings become matted down."

Dean shrugged, wiping it on his jeans. He made a mental note to wash them later. Returning to the task at hand, he gently placed his hand back over the gland, working his fingers into it.

The angel underneath him let out a soft moan at the feeling. It had been a while since someone had groomed his wings, and it felt good. So good.

"Keep going." Cas instructed when he noticed his boyfriend's hesitation.

Dean continued to massage the gland. He felt Cas melting under his touch. He was glad that the angel was finally relaxing. He had been busy lately with all of the duties he had to do Upstairs.

After ten more minutes of massaging the wings, Dean stopped reluctantly. He himself felt relaxed, but not as much as his angel, who let out a small whine at the loss of Dean's hands.

"Thank you for that. It's been a few millennia since someone last combed through my wings like that. It felt really nice." Castiel glanced at Dean over his shoulder.

Dean smiled. "Yeah, no problem. If you want, we can do that more often."

"I would very much like that." He nodded.

"Good." He leaned down and kissed the top of his head softly.

~~~~~

So I know that was a kind of weird thing to write about, but I've read a lot of destiel one shots where Dean grooms Cas' wings. I wanted to give it a go, so here it is!