Cynthia vs Myself

Danny's POV

It has been five days since Jaelyn and I made up in her bedroom of her and her Cousin Michelle's apartment and we are at my Momma's house in West Chelsea, even though my father and Cynthia live at Momma's house because my Momma is hosting a home spa in her living room. Also, she invited Trisha, Jaelyn, her sisters, along with her female cousins, Kendra, Miss Vivian, and Miss Gloria.

Momma approaches to Jaelyn, squeezing her tightly in her arms. "Jaelyn! I'm so elated to see you again! Danny, when are you and Randall going to have kids with Jaelyn and Kendra? Your sister and your brother in law have two kids already. The both of you need to get busy before they're unable to be fertile in their fifties. Your father and I want to see our grand-babies from you and Jaelyn along with Randall and Kendra, even though she already has a child from a different man before they met. We want to see our grand-babies before your father or I die and go to Heaven to reunite with the Lord." Momma says and as I scratch the back of my neck, I begin chuckling.

Just as I chuckle, I look over to see my full figured curvy queen shifting uncomfortably in her massage bed with her eyes tightening and her eyebrows lower along with her forehead forming wrinkles. I rush to be by her side and I question, "Il mio amore, are you okay," with concern lacing in my voice. Her eyelashes flutter the same time her eyes slowly open at me. Jaelyn shows a weak smile on her face before she responds with a strain in her voice. "I'm fine, Danny. It's just the period cramps-Oww!" Jaelyn winces as she leans up from the bed where she receives her massage on her abdominal area. Then, she lies back down on the bed while the masseuse rubs the two hot rocks in circular motions on Jaelyn's lower abdomen. I watch her belly button along with stomach rising up as the muscles of her stomach tenses. A low groan escapes from her lips.

"Jaelyn, do you want me to give you a bottle of water?" I ask. Jaelyn's eyes roll. "No, Danny! The hot stones will minimize the cramping." Jaelyn snarls. Taken aback by her attitude, I stick both my hands up in a surrender gesture and mutter, "Okay." I turn to face Momma. "Momma, Jaelyn's been moody lately, she's still craving for Cheez Its, and she's having problems with her back." I tell.

The gasp of profound abrupt in the living room and I stare at Momma. "Is my future daughter in law preggers?!"

I look up to see everybody snapping their heads at our direction. I lean into Momma's ear and whisper, "Momma, Jaelyn took four pregnancy tests and the three of them came out as a negative while the fourth test came out positive." "So, that means there's a possibility that Jaelyn could be pregnant." Momma flashes a radiant smile. I reassure with a grin and wrap my arms around Momma. "Make sure you ladies take care of my love." I tell because the guys and I are going somewhere that we will buy surprises for our women, even though Valentine's Day was last month. "I will, honey. Jaelyn will be taken care of and be sure to talk to your father, too." Momma adds. Oh, shit! It's been a week since I haven't speak to my father after Cynthia and Angelica tried to break Jaelyn and I up outside of the Lincoln Center. Even though Jaelyn and I are back together, my gut and God is telling me to forgive my father.

"Okay. I'll call him, Momma." I give in and Momma leans to my face, kissing on both cheeks. I walk beside Jaelyn's side and run my fingers through her hair like a comb does. She leans in to my touch and beams at me while her eyes widen. "Okay, il mio amore. The guys and I have to go. I'll call you when I get back, okay?" Danny assures.

"Danny, my name's not Beth. It's Jaelyn-J-A-E-Lyn. Jaelyn." Jaelyn jokes and I amusingly chuckle. "You got that from Martin." I chuckle and she begins chortling at my Martin reference. "And I'm sorry for raising my voice at you."

"You're forever forgiven, Jaelyn. I love you." I lean forward and brush my tender lips against her temples because she has cocoa powder in her hair underneath the plastic shower cap. "I love you, too, Danny." Jaelyn yawns.