Great Gatsby, Great New Years {Part Three}

Jaelyn's POV

After catching these two salacious paramours in Cousin Michelle's bedroom, I am now pacing back and forth because I cannot believe the fact that they scorch Cousin Michelle's favorite sheets with their venereal liquids! Now, they gotta wash the sheets Cousin Michelle will return before the Midnight Countdown.

"What were you two thinking?!" I beseech, glaring at the two of them.

"Jaelyn, all I have to say is... A sister like me loves to get her swirl on!" Camille lionizes. I give her the 'Are you for real, for reals,' look while Camille's baby daddy is snickering.

"She's right though, Jaelyn." Brayden concurs with Camille. "A man like me loves to stick their tongue out and lick that caramel skin of your sister." He admits.

"So- So, wait a minute! You two are back together, again?" I query. Camille lost her virginity to Brayden on the day they broke up because he began talking to another girl. Throughout the relationship between Brayden and the another girl, he texted Camille to hang out. Hang out, my ass! When Camille was six weeks pregnant, she told me that I was the first person to tell me that she was expecting Paige before telling Brayden and our family. After delivering Paige through the Caesarean Section, Brayden came to the hospital and promised Camille his commitment to fatherhood.

"He's my white chocolate..." Camille starts.

"And she's my caramel deluxe." Brayden finishes and licks his lips at Camille.

"And let me guess- Paige is your supreme caranilla?" I assure. "Yeah!" Brayden and Camille reply simultaneously. "You know you love your niece so much, Jaelyn." Brayden says.

"I'ma let you guys off the hook due to my attempting talk, but you two are gonna wash the sheets because Cousin Michelle is gonna come back home at six o'clock and we have to meet Danny's parents. So, when you two come back, get dressed and get ready." I tell. They look at each other and look at me before speeding off to Cousin Michelle's room. Seconds later, they come out with a Tide laundry detergent and run to the laundry room. I guess I should've told them that Cousin Michelle uses the Gain laundry detergent with Febreze extracts, but they got the Tide in their hands. The deed's done!

They return and proceed what I tell them to do when Brayden asks, "Jaelyn, how many dates does it take to prepare a proposal?" 

Where is he going with this question? "Because tonight I'm thinking about starting a new chapter and making an oath to be the right whatta man for your baby sister, even though we've been on and off for three years." Brayden says. Camille lost her virginity to Brayden on the ninth day of October, which was the exact day they broke up because he and another girl were talking. Fourteen days later, Camille wanted to talk to me and cautiously told me that I'm the first person who told me that she's pregnant before telling our family. We haven't heard from Brayden until Camille was thirty two weeks pregnant when he found his huge responsibility in Camille's baby bump. On the day Camille gave birth, she was assigned to have an emergency C-Section because of her four foot eight statuesque. After Camille conceived Paige, she had to stay at the hospital for four-five weeks with Brayden by her side. He ended his relationship with another girl and even after Paige was brought to Earth from Heaven, Camille drove to his house to get their freaky deeky on.

"Brayden," I begin with my hands flat on his shoulders. "You are more like a brother in law to me already when Paige was born. So, yes, Brayden. You have my consent for tonight." I agree and throw my arms around his back before his arms snakes around my waist. "Thank you, Jaelyn." Brayden mumbles.

"What are you guys hugging for? This is not the View!" Camille giggles. "I'm giving your sister a New Years Eve hug." Brayden says along with a loud slap. "Brayden!" I listen to Camille yell. "I'm doing my hair! You don't want me to burn you, do you?"