Bake, Pray, & Love {Part One}

Jaelyn's POV

Feliz Dia dos namorados, everybody! And yes, I just said, 'Happy Valentine's Day,' in Portuguese and Danny taught me how to say, 'Happy Valentine's Day,' in Italian that is; Buon San Valentino. For the past three days, Mr. Stanley and Tessa have been arguing in Italian because Mr. Stanley's wife, Cynthia is spending the Valentine's Day vacation with us.

Three days prior...

Danny's family and my family are heading to our hotel suites when the clacking sounds of the heels grow louder. Low and behold is a woman with copper brown curls in a bun, black lips, beige complexion, bags underneath her eyes, her cleavage is baring in that short Bulgari dress she's wearing in the winter time underneath the fur coat from Prada, a handbag from Michael Kors, and a pair of Fendi sunglasses up on her head, who has a cigarette in between her lips before she lets the smoke dissolve in the lobby of the hotel resort.

"Who is she?" I query.

"That is Cynthia." Trisha answers. "And my ex wife." Randall jumps in. "And is Bobbi's sister." Danny adds. Oh, my gosh! That Cruella is Randall's ex wife, and Bobbi's sister?

"If she's trying to find a store in a hotel, she's in the wrong place. This isn't Beverly Hills, California!" Kandi retorts and we all begin to snicker. Cynthia snaps her head at us, giving us a black look after raising her eyebrow. "Bluegum." She mutters. "What did you just say?" Mr. Stanley, Tessa, Trisha, Danny, Randall, Kendra, and I confront Cynthia.

"Cagna, e meglio pensarci due volte o ti cazzo voi e la vostra merda, non sara in grado di vedere la luce del giorno mai piu(Bitch, you better think twice or I'll fuck you and shit up, you won't be able to see the light of day ever again)!" Tessa threatens. Cynthia drags the cigarette to her lips and turns to Danny, cupping the side of his face. "Danny, baby... Why are you with that fat bitch? She's an African't, Danny! Who doesn't have a job!" I snapped my head at her. Is this fucking broad for real, for reals now? And why the fuck was she flirting with my man?

"Miss Bougie, I'm a grown ass woman and I have an amazing job that makes a lot of good ass money! You're looking like the kind of woman who can't find a decent store to buy more fancy clothes. And let me tell you; this hotel is not your wardrobe closet, Miss shop-till-you-drop-where-your-parents-dropped-you-off." I vindicated and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

She scoffed, "Whatever." She fixed the collar of Danny's shirt. I begin to sense my face turning red as a tomato, my veins are pulsing on my wrists when my hands form into fists, and I am seething through my teeth. "Danny, you ought to be better off having a woman of our kind, not her and that other banjo lipped high yellow girl forcing you and Randall into becoming Oreo lovers!" Cynthia frustratingly complains by rolling her eyes and tightens her jaws.

"Hold on! My friends and I may have lighter and darker complexions of an African American, but I am beautiful and you don't ever discriminate us by the colors of our skins! We are a rainbow! Take a look around you, you evil racist witch! I wish I could curse you out, but I can't because there are children around and you ought to respect what our kids look like! We're an integrated family and friends!" Kendra defends.

Cynthia feigns her yawn. "I don't care!" Cynthia titters and turns to face Danny. "Danny, forget about church! How about you and I screw?" Cynthia murmurs. I know that money-grabbing gold digger did not just reference me as a fat bitch and references Kendra and I- Well, mentions me as an African't! Bitch, please! I have a good ass job! What's wrong with interracial relationships and keeping our Christian faith to her? "Cynthia, you know I already have a girlfriend and her name is Jaelyn. I don't want you; I already have Jaelyn by my side. And you may be right, Cynthia; Randall and I are officially Oreo lovers!" Danny vindicates and his hand swathes around my waist as I move closer to his side. Cynthia growls and takes another drag of her cigarette.