The Celebration of Love {Part One}

Author's Note: Here is the collage that I made by using Pixlr Editor to showcase what Cecilia and Chase would look like on their wedding day

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Author's Note: Here is the collage that I made by using Pixlr Editor to showcase what Cecilia and Chase would look like on their wedding day. And the wedding cake that you see on the right corner is actually drawn by me. The oldest tier of the cake is decorated with edible sugar roses.

Jaelyn's POV

As soon as the elevator stops at our floor, Danny allows me to exit the elevator first and then, follows behind me to our suite we share with Cousin Michelle and Luke. Danny pulls out our room key from out of the pocket of his jeans and inserts the key into the slot. I enter the suite to see Luke's two sons sleeping on the pull out sofa bed. I turn to my left direction to see Luke's bare back thrusting something or should I say, someone? 

The covers are already covering his butt, yet the bed is squeaking like crazy! I glance at the hand picking up an orange snack out of the Cheetos cheese puffs bag.

"Mmm... That's right, Luke. Gyrate your pelvis just like Bobby Brown from New Edition." Cousin Michelle moans. My mouth goes ajar and I feel so shocked because I can't believe my Cousin Michelle is getting her sha-boink-a-boink on in our suite we share together! I'm not mad though. For real, for reals; I'm not mad at all. I take my phone and go on the YouTube app to play one of Cousin Michelle's favorite songs. I type word after word on the search box and enter it to play "Move Your Body" by Marshall Jefferson featuring Curtis McClain.

♫ Gotta have House, music, all night long ♫

♫with that House, music, you can't go wrong ♫

♫Give me that House, music, set me free ♫

♫ Lost in House, music, is where I wanna be ♫

As quick as I turn the song on, Luke turns his head around to face Danny and I with his eyes wide like a child who just got caught stealing a piece of candy out of the bag. I can hear Luke telling something to my cousin, but I can't even make out what he's saying to her because he's speaking in a sotto voice. Then, Luke maneuvers from my cousin and bends backwards to reach for his shirt that is laying lifeless on their bed prior to tugging something back up under the covers. "Move my body. Move my body. Move my body. Move my body." Cousin Michelle sings as she grabs for her T-shirt with an image of Michael Jackson printed on it.

She pulls the T-shirt down to her body and pulls up her red tartan pajama pants. "Damn, Cousin Jaelyn! You could've played, 'Do Me,' by Bell Biv Devoe because that's one of my favorite songs. Now, that's my shit!" Cousin Michelle praises and claps her hands.

"Oh, yeah!" Cousin Michelle snaps her fingers. "Cousin Jaelyn, there's gonna be a miniseries about New Edition that'll come on soon on BET! I wanna know when it'll come on, so we can watch it!" Cousin Michelle cheers. Feeling excited, I rush to her and hand her and Luke their cheesecake. They sit their boxes of cheesecake on the nightstand beside their bed. Cousin Michelle's and my hands hold each other as we jump up and down and letting out quiet squeal because some of the people who are staying at the hotel might be sleeping right now.