Great Gatsby, Great New Years {Part Two}

Jaelyn's POV

Happy New Years, everybody! The girls, Jerry, and I had a blast at the Gotham Hall! And when I say, blast; we all had a blast! Because six days ago, the dancers danced around Danny and I when we were doing the Charleston and I was adding a booty shaking move from Beyonce's Crazy in Love music video. Also, Randall and Kendra were dancing as if they haven't danced in years, Trisha and I started the introduction speech and after the speech, Trisha declared me as the model for the Plus Model Magazine!

Trisha, Kendra, and I are at the Children's Place with Violet, Paige, and Iris while Camille and Brayden are house-sitting at my apartment. We are buying outfits for the girls because we will be outside of Times Square with one million people. "Jaelyn, on the day Danny and Iris went to the same mall as you guys; some random redheaded bitch- I mean, some random redheaded woman bumped into me and called me a-" Trisha hesitates if the junior girls are looking at our direction. "A fat bitch!" Trisha circumspectly whispers.

"Uh-uh!" I exclaim, picking a pair of jeans off the rack, which are a pair of jeans Paige will adore. "That redhead better choke on the new Godiva chocolate if she keeps misusing the term phat!"

"You got that right, girl! I went from dancing for Daft Punk to being a mother." Trisha agrees. "Really?" I query intriguingly because she must be that young woman dancing to Daft Punk's One More Time in an Old Navy commercial in the early millennium!

"Paige?" I call. "Yeah, Auntie Jaelyn?" Paige queries before she gasps with protract. "Auntie Jaelyn! I love those jeans! Can I have them?"

"Of course, you can, Paige. You're my favorite number one niece, after all." I comment and pinch her chubby cheeks, engendering her to giggle. "So, Auntie Jaelyn, when are you gonna have a baby because Auntie Kandi is gonna have a baby boy anytime soon?" Paige asks. Not this question again. My sister, Vera graduated from the Brera Academy in Milan, Italy and conceived my three year old nephew, Tobias following my one year old nephew, Giuseppe and five year old niece, Juliet. Then, comes Camille giving birth to Paige on July 15, 2012, Miguel has six year old twin boys; Ricky and Lawrence, and now Kandi is gonna give birth anytime soon while I'm using my wide hips and boo-tay to confound some of the pedestrians as if I'm pregnant. I do wanna have kids someday- God knows I can conceive, but I just need to be affirmatively irrefutable about love and boyfriend-up with Danny.

"So, Jaelyn and Kendra, this afternoon at three o'clock, both Randall and Danny want you and your family to meet our family at my parents' house in West Chelsea. What do you guys think?" Trisha asks. Kendra and I look at each other.

"What's the dress code for the meeting and what are your parents like?" Kendra and I query in unison. Trisha chortles. "Whenever my brothers and I bring our former boyfriends/girlfriends in middle school, high school, and college, our parents suggested in order to feel accepted, you must have the first impressions that are most likely to last in a lifetime; just like the front cutout top you're wearing, Jaelyn. And, Kendra, that asymmetrical shirt of yours is top notch and can honestly prove my Mom that BCBG is not a bootleg version of Chanel!" Trisha hails. Kendra and I crack up at Trisha's comparison to BCBG and Chanel.

After shopping at the Children's Place, we shop at Rainbows to buy jumpsuits for tonight's countdown at midnight. Just as I'm entering the dressing room, someone calls my name.

I stop my tracks to face a petite woman with a narrow athletic build, elbow length pure diamond blonde hair, beach tan skin, and baby blue eyes. I recognize that petite blonde, too. She's the client who settled an appointment when I was working for Coco. "Annabelle?" I speak. "Yeah! Hi, Jaelyn! Is a substitute filling up your receptionist position?" Annabelle asks.

"Nah, Coco recently gave me my marching orders." I state. Annabelle gasps.

"The marching band mis-delivered your lunch order?"

"No!" I laugh. "Coco fired me because she thinks I'd commit the sacrilege by sleeping with her husband." I correct. "That's a back burner!" Annabelle screeches. "Oh, yeah" Annabelle claps. "Jaelyn, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, you can ask me anything even though I no longer work at the Coco Enterprises." I assure.

"Does drunken sex smell like clear nail polish?" Annabelle questions. What the hell? I know Annabelle is a dumb blonde and she has got to be dumbfounded if she thinks that sozzled sex smells like clear nail polish! What does nail polish have to do with sex?

"How am I supposed to know? I'm a doggone virgin!" I allude. Needless to say, I lack of making the beast with two backs because I'm more directing towards regaining my thick hips while guys from my high school only want what they aspire; S.E.X. or Mother's secret. If a guy can inveigle my enthusiasm, I have to be in love first; remember that. When Camille told Mom that she was pregnant, Mom asked her if she's still a virgin. Camille is no longer chasting, Mom went off because she was expecting her to be an ingénue along with being one of Mom's favorite. No matter the circumstances, Mom loves Camille, Brayden, and Paige unconditionally with the same unconditional adoration towards my siblings and me.

"Annabelle, you don't even wear nail polish! The only non-nail polish you wear is the Amope nail care. And no, Annabelle- Drunken sex does not smell like clear nail polish. Sex often smells like fish if having unprotected sex with another guy because of the imminent moment of catching an STD. And let me tell ya, Annabelle; STD's are never a laughing matter." I sermon.

"Oh!" Annabelle trails. "I gotta try this jumper in the dressing room! Do you still have my number?" Annabelle asks. "You know me; I keep my numbers on my call log." I say.

****************

1:53 PM

The ladies and I arrive back to my apartment at the Silver Towers in NYC to smell fish and sweat in the musky room. We are sniffing the stench and might I add that it has an extending scent of mango. "Ooh-wee!" Kendra exclaims with nasal voice due to her fingers pinching her nose. "Auntie Jaelyn, why does the room smell like sweat?" Paige queries prior to the pleasurable cry murmurs in the room.

"Camille?! Brayden?!" I call.

Nothing.

They better not do the bump, bump, bump on my bedroom bed 'cause I'll be pissed! The volume of the music intensifies to block the muffling moans. I soon become fully aware that the song Blow by Beyonce is concluding and Cabaret by Justin Timberlake featuring Drake is dawning. My jaw drops to the floor because they're doing it in Cousin Michelle's room! What about Cousin Michelle's favorite grape purple bed sheets?! Shit! My hand tautens on the doorknob and I warn Trisha and Kendra to tell the little girls to please cover their eyes. The three angels do what I tell them to do and the door opens a bit without creaking. My eyes land straight to see the furor that no elder sibling should ever see.

Brayden's ivory mooning behind is gripping onto my baby sister's waist as her hand clenches onto the sheets with her hair tousling over her face and back and moans Brayden's name. Brayden's hand slaps on Camille's buttock. This is it! I gotta do something about this! I clear my throat to sound exactly like Cousin Michelle and slam the door behind me.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE Y'ALL DOING IN MY BED?!" I shout similar to Cousin Michelle's voice- well, not really. Their heads snap at me with shock, embarrassment, and coy as if they don't actually feel guilty at all. Brayden quickly removes himself from Camille and grabs the sheets to cover his region, pulling up his pants while on the other hand, Camille is holding the sheets to put on her shirt and jeans just as she's panting as in labor with her heart over her chest to check her heart rate. I check the bed sheet if they drop any remaining solution on Cousin Michelle's sheets. Oh, my gosh, they did! Ooh, Nelly! Wait until we have a long talk!