The Return of Uncle Bernie and Aunt Vivian

Jaelyn's POV

Right after Danny announced the five of us that we're going out to TGI Fridays with our families and friends, I get ready for lunch starting by combing the ends of my hair and going the way to the mid-section of my hair, which is already flat iron ever since we all went to Cecilia and Chase's wedding yesterday. I have on an asymmetrical black tank with a scoop U neckline and blue floral motifs on it that partners with a pair of indigo skinny jeans, which hugs my pear shaped hips while I'm watching one of episodes of the show, Bridezillas on my LG K7 White phone from Metro PCS. I'm watching the part when Jeanine was yelling at Thomas for stepping on bubble wrap while they're organizing their wedding reception on the website, Dailymotion. Jeanine is getting on my damn nerves with her controlling and bratty attitude. And they need to bring back old shows like, Bridezillas, Platinum Weddings, My Super Sweet 16, and Mad TV because they were good ass shows and they don't know how many people are willing to be on those shows.

I admire at my stomach in front of the reflection and turn myself sideways as I run my hand over my belly. Any day... I pick up my phone and cut off the bathroom switch as I exit. "Is everybody ready to go?!" Luke hollers the question.

"Yeah!" Danny, Michelle, Aaron, Elias, and I exclaim at the same time. Luke picks up our hotel room key and Cousin Michelle and I head out of the suite first even though chivalry is not dead! The guys get out of the suite and Danny pulls the handle to close the door behind him. The six of us get in the elevator and after some people come and go in and out of the lowering journey. Once the elevator stops moving, the doors spreads open to show some of our parents, friends, siblings, cousins, and discover that Randall, Kendra, and Violet aren't in sight. Curiosity is all I can think of until the elevator dings behind me. I turn around to face Randall and Kendra walking to us while Violet is straddling on Randall's back with her arms swathing around the front of his neck and Randall supports her legs with his hands as well as his arms.

"Hey, you guys! What's going on?" I intriguingly ask and a grin spreads across my face.

"Last night after the wedding, Randall Scandal took Violet and I to the movies to see, The Secret Life of Pets and it was an incredible movie for families to watch! Kevin Hart is so ridiculously funny as the rabbit!" Kendra cackles.

"Okay, you guys. I would really hate to break up the talk, but we have a restaurant to attend to celebrate Danny being offered to the book publishing company." Miss Tessa reminds Kendra and we all go to our separate rental cars in different groups. Me, Danny, Cousin Michelle, Luke, Aaron, and Elias are driving in the 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LS while we drive to TGI Fridays. By the time some of us pull up to the parking lot, we wait for the others outside of the restaurant and when they finally show up, they meet us and we get in the restaurant. I witness the hostess that is smiling at the customer in front of us before she averts her eyes from the previous customer to us, her eyes broadens and she freezes.

"Hello, we have a three o'clock reservation—"

"I'm very sorry, Mr. Walker, but you and your party guests are rejected because there are no available tables for the number of your party guests." The hostess speaks with a soft and meek voice. I tilt my head forward and raise one eyebrow.

"We go out to eat with our families lately ever since this year!" I mention.

"I know, Miss. Would all of you like to order your food here and take your food with you?" The hostess recommends. We all turn our heads at each other and reply simultaneously, "Yes."

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen, I'd suggest that you either use our official TGI Friday website or our menus." The hostess suggests. I go on the official TGI Fridays website to find what food I would like to eat. My eyes circle around a turkey burger with seasoned fries and I'll order a bottle of orange juice from the vending machine outside of the restaurant. I go outside to take out two dollars, so I can get the orange juice in the plastic bottle out of the vending machine. I insert one dollar at a time and dial the numbers on the vending machine as the silver ring turns sideways, allowing the bottled orange juice to fall down in the vending machine.