Bake, Pray, & Love {Part Two}

Jaelyn's POV

We're all back from the church to the resort and we are getting ready to go to the indoor pool. This indoor grotto pool is huge! It looks like an indoor jungle with the waterfall and the tropical flowers and plants, including the 140 foot waterslide! Camille and Brayden are helping Paige to practice swimming with floaties around her arms with Vera, Patrick, Miguel, and Samantha, Luke, his children, and my niece and nephews in the pool while my parents are having a conversation with Tessa and Mr. Stanley and Kendra, Violet, Trisha, Jackson, Iris, and myself are lounging on the chaise lounge chairs by the pool.

I am sipping my cup of lemonade through the straw and put it beside me as I read chapter ten of Blended and Blessed when David's mother, Kathy addresses her testimony at the church. After reading the chapter and reading that Kathy and David must testify in Craig's trial. I love reading the both of Julie Munich's first and second installment of the Cedar Chest series because it keeps me reverent to my Christian faith just like Danny's novels. I am monotheistic to Lord Jesus Christ and we are people who needs God to feel blessed. We need God to praise Him and follow the Ten Commandments. And if you think you're, 'too good without God,' you won't be blessed and you will miss out what the Lord is giving you. This is my opinion- For real, for reals.

Putting my tablet back in my bag, I apply body cream from Bath and Body Works on my knees, legs, and arms. "Jaelyn, can I have some of the body cream?" Kendra asks. I pick up my bag and hand it to Kendra, so she can choose which one she likes to use because I have seven different body cream scents while Warm Vanilla Sugar is off limit. "I'm using the warm vanilla body cream while I have the Japanese Cherry Blossom, a Thousand Wishes, Pretty as a Peach, Wild Madagascar Vanilla, Be Joyful, and Velvet Sugar in my bag." I explain to Kendra. "Why'd you ask?" I add the question.

"Because Randall's coming with Danny!" Kendra hushes and I turn to Danny and Randall, who are approaching to us with cups of gelato. Then, I turn to Kendra, who is applying Pretty as a Peach on her knees and legs. "Hello, ladies! Here are your gelatos." Randall says and hands me my gelato while Randall is gaping at Kendra's legs as she is still applying body cream on her legs.

"K-K-K-K-K-K-Ken- Kendra, I bought a salted caramel gelato for you." Randall stammers and hands Kendra her gelato. Danny sits beside me while Randall stands as he continues to eye on Kendra.

"Randall Todd Walker-" Danny warns while Randall's eyes are on Kendra's chest because there is a smear on her right breast. "Don't worry, Kendra, I'll get it!" Randall exclaims, sounding aroused and intrigued just as he leans forward to her chest with the tip of his tongue sticking out. Kendra pushes her right cup up to her mouth and immediately licks the gelato off her breast. She gives Randall a devious smirk as his guttural growl speaks from his throat.

"Kendra, why do you keep pushing me away? Why can't you see I really like you?" Randall grunts.

"Because your ex-wife is an atheist and a racist, especially a label whore, who is a poor excuse to be a mother- A stepmother." Kendra explains.

"Actually, she's an agnostic." Randall corrects.

"Also, you like to play around with women between the sheets and thank you for buying me a cup of gelato, Randall Scandal." Kendra adds the end of her sentence with a snicker before scooping gelato into her mouth. Danny, Kendra, and I look at Randall, who has the, 'how-do-you-know-that,' expression on his face.

"How do you know that's my nickname? That's what Danny and Trisha call me!" Randall says. "That must be a lucky guess." Kendra speaks. Camille just got out of the pool, drying her legs and arms before sitting down on the chaise chair. "Did you guys have fun in the pool?" I ask Camille.