Meet the Soon-To-Be Bride & Groom

Jaelyn's POV

Straight afterwards of the Photoshoot, Trisha drives us back to the hotel and we go the eighth floor. "I can't believe we got paid for today's session with Lauren and the models today!" Trisha squeals. "Yeah, we can save our money for anything!" I agree. Trisha leans on her back against the wall and clears her throat.

"Jaelyn, I really love you as a sister and I love that you and Danny welcomed each other in not only in your lives, but in our families' lives and reuniting Kandi and I because we haven't seen each other ever since we graduated from the New York University. And I had no clue that Kandi is your sister until last New Year's Eve when your family came over to meet my family. Jaelyn, I want to let you know that Danny is extremely happy with you as he was when he and Bobbi were together. If she was alive today, she would appreciate you being Danny's girlfriend very much because she supported interracial relationships and marriages. Before Bobbi, Danny dated girls outside of our race and our parents, including Randall and I. When I was teenager, I used to have the zealous crush on Stefan Urquelle from Family Matters." I begin chortling.

"No, seriously, Jaelyn! When I first saw him on one of the episodes of Family Matters, I was screaming and I wanted to be in that episode! I was kissing on the TV screen and I was like, 'Ahhh!'" Trisha's screams echo in the hallways and I cover my hands over my ears. I widen my eyes and turn around if someone pop their heads out of their doors. The door opens and both Trisha and I face at Danny standing in the doorway.

"What's going on out here?" Danny queries with a smirk on his face. "Hey, little brother. I was telling Jaelyn about my past crush on Stefan Urquelle and I was screaming." Trisha explains. "I know that's you screaming because I was seven years old when the Dr. Urkel and Mr. Cool episode aired!" Danny chuckles and turns to face me. "Jaelyn, Trisha was kissing on the TV screen and Randall was like, 'I didn't know you want the TV so much!'" The three of us laugh together until Trisha hints, "Well, I really need to see Jackson and the kids. I'll see you, two later. I love you, Jaelyn." Trisha gives me a hug and a kiss on my cheek. "I love you, too, Trish." I reply while she does the same thing on Danny. "I love you, little brother." Trisha's voice strains.

"I love you, too, big sis." Danny says. "Bye." The three of us respond at the same time. I go into the suite and charge my laptop on the desk. The door closes and I collapse on my back on top of the bed. I move my head on the pillow and my eyes slowly shut. I feel the covers lay over my body following by a gentle peck on one of the sides of my forehead. The bed dips and I spin. An arm wraps around my waist and I move closer with my eyes still being closed.

Two And a Half Hours Later

I wake up to the door closing and Cousin Michelle sings one of the lyrics of the song, "Baby Wants to Ride" by Jamie Principle in the bathroom. "Ooh, make me scream, baby, please. You know the way I feel, when I undress you. And when I put my hand on your arh um, I know what you're talking about, baby, dig."

Rubbing my eyes with my hands and yawning, my eyes squint at the lights and the alarm clock is 8:15 at night. I widen my eyes and go through my phone to check what time the museums close. One of the museums closes at three o'clock, shit! I face at Danny, who just enters the suite while his mouth widely and inhales deeply. "Danny, I am so sorry for oversleeping!" I apologize.

"Calm down, darling!" Danny laughs. "We're not going to a museum; we're actually going downstairs to look around the hotel. They have an Italian gallery at the Terrace. Do you wanna go with me, Kendra, and Randall for dinner?" Danny queries. The corners of my mouth curves, forming a dimple below my cheek.

"Of course! But, what about Violet?" I remind. "Trisha and Jackson will watch her, Iris, and Lucas." Danny notifies me. "I'll tell my Cousin Michelle and Luke right now." I tell him as I get off the bed and put my shoes on before I walk to the door of the bathroom and knock on the door six times. "Cousin Michelle, Danny and I are going to dinner with Kendra and Randall! Do you want me to bring something back to you and Luke?" I inquiry. "Yeah, Cousin Jaelyn! Can you order us any cheesecake on your way back- Uggghhh!" Cousin Michelle moans in the bathroom.