The Woman In the Picture

Danny's POV

After we remind the waiter that we want our food to be on the go, Jaelyn orders two slices of the New York styled cheesecakes for her Cousin Michelle and Luke. It is so nice to meet Cecilia and Chase before their wedding is tomorrow. They tell us that they used to be out-of-control teens that appeared on the Maury Show almost seven years ago. And they use to argue and they reunited on the day of Cecilia's seventeenth birthday bash.

"So, what did you guys do after graduating Venice High School?" Randall asks the pre-married couple.

"Cecilia and I, including two of Cecilia's bridesmaids and two of my groomsmen went to University of Southern California where I majored in Art and Design while Cecilia was majoring in Dancing. I played football at the University and Cecilia was the cheerleader. We graduated from the USC a year early before 2014 because we were taking AP classes and doing summer coursework." Chase answers.

"Also, Cecilia was pregnant with our triplets and my ex-girlfriend lied to me, saying that I wasn't the father because she speculated that Cecilia cheated on me, even though she never did."

What kind of a woman would want to tell lies saying that a man is not the father of his kids that his wife, fiancee, or girlfriend bears for nine months? Some men can be the father while some of them are not. I look at my ragazza amata curve (beloved curvy girlfriend) shaking her head furiously.

"University of Southern California! Danny and my sister went to college along with Jaelyn's sister at the NYU." Randall reminds.

"That's fantastic! What did your sisters study?" Cecilia questions.

"My sisters Kandi and Vera went to college separately. Kandi studied the Latin American Studies and my other sister, Vera majored in Fashion at the Brera Academy in Milan, Italy." Jaelyn replies.

"And Trisha majored in Journalism." I add.

"So, Cecilia and Chase. Is this your first time getting married?" Randall queries. Rolling my eyes and shaking my bed, I groan, "Randall, do you have to ask that stupid question?"

"No, Danny, your brother has the right to ask a question. We were originally supposed to be married last year, but my ex-girlfriend held me captive for a hundred and twenty hours in a sewers and I had to eat one to two meals a day for five days and my captors had me starving on the third day. On the fifth and last day of being held captive, Cecilia shot Wendy, who was my ex-girlfriend and abducted me, Cecilia shot Wendy in the back of her head. I thank God for bringing Cecilia to nurse me back to health and loving me unconditionally." Chase tells the same time he wraps his arm around Cecilia's full waist and gives her a peck on her temples.

"Damn," is all the four of us can say after listening to Chase's story. "While this was going on, I began gaining weight due to the stress that HIV having whore taking Chase from me while we were saying our vows." Cecilia adds. While I'm looking at both Cecilia and Chase, I can even relate them as Jaelyn and I because just like Cecilia; Jaelyn is curvy and she has these perfect curves that keeps me hypnotized and they're something I can grip on at night. I see myself in Chase because his ex-girlfriend was obsessed with similar to Cynthia.

"Jaelyn and Kendra, I need you ladies to keep your men on a tight leash because he's gonna need it. And don't you ladies ever let a whore snatch your man away from you. These nasty whores are thirsty for the physical appearance on your man." Cecilia counsels. Jaelyn turns her head at me and says, "Oh, I'll keep on a tight leash all right, Cecilia."

I become less frightened, yet I'm turned on with her words. Very turned on.

The waiter comes back with our bill and Jaelyn instantly picks up a pen from the table, but I speak, "Jaelyn, how about I write the check this time?" She looks up at me while she's holding the pen. "Danny, I got this. I've written checks at restaurants before." Jaelyn mirthfully giggles and shrugs.