On Our Way to Hollywood Swinging

Danny's POV

It has been two months since Jaelyn lost her virginity to me and ever since then, we have an active sex life before and after she gets home from and to work. Kendra and Randall are in the works of their relationship. I am in my condo writing from Chapter Twenty Three to Chapter Thirty Four for my book about women at one o'clock in the morning while Jaelyn is sleeping in my bed and tomorrow is the day Jaelyn, her family, me, and my family are heading to California to attend to Cecilia's wedding in Pasadena, California. The night of Jaelyn's birthday is the first best night together, even though I'm not a virgin. I didn't lose my virginity until after Bobbi's death when I had my first appetite of women. Bobbi and I weren't gonna be intimate until the night of our wedding, but she didn't live to see us getting married. Bobbi may no longer be here on earth, but she's in Heaven with the Lord Jesus Christ.

Two hours later, I join with Jaelyn, who is sleeping peacefully without a snore and breathing through her nose. I lean closer to the tip of her nose and lightly place a smooch on it, causing la mia bella fidanzata curve to stir a little bit.

Jaelyn's POV

The shine ball of the sun hits my eyes and I flutter my eyes to be awaken on an empty bed. The smooth and relaxing Bossa Nova music plays through the condo when Danny represents the breakfast on the tray of blueberry pancakes, a bowl of strawberries with whipped cream, a glass of red Kool Aid, and an orchid standing still in the coffee white mug.

"Good morning, my love." Danny places a gentle kiss on my forehead and carries his breakfast on the tray in front of him. We say grace before we start eating.

************************

Afterwards we finish our breakfast, we take a shower together before it's time for me to go home. I pack up my stuff, especially my laptop I stole from Angelica seven months ago. When I first took Angelica's laptop, I erased her documents, videos, music, and I even discovered a photo of her lip-locking with Coco DiMicco's husband! After all that I've been through when Coco fired me for this alleged affair between Mr. DiMicco and I before I met Danny, Angelica ruined my reputation when I was working for Coco. I'm over working for Coco and I love my job Trisha offers me months ago as well as getting paid to pay rent punctually.

Danny and I hold hands when we reach to his car. I've put my duffel bag in the back seat and open the door of the passenger seat and enter the car, putting the seat belt on.

Danny starts the car and drive to the five minute destination to my residence. When Danny pulls up to the entrance of the apartment complex, he shuts the car off, unlocks the door, and opens the car door, so he can open the door for me.

I thank him and open the back passenger door to get my duffel bag, however; Danny reminds to me that he'll carry my duffel bag. I thank him and he locks his car, proceeding to my apartment.

When Danny and I head our direction to the elevator, we immediately start kissing subsequently after the elevator doors squeeze shut. Both of our breaths become hitching and Danny brings his face to the crook of my neck, overlaying my neck with his Italian kisses. I throw my head against the wall, sighing in ecstasy as his fingers dip into the collar of my shirt and lightly tugs it down pass my armpit to suck onto my flesh below my clavicle.

"La pelle è così morbida, la mia bella fidanzata tutta curve (Your skin is so soft, my beautiful curvy girlfriend)." Danny moans.

"Sim, Danny, assim (Yes, Danny, just like that)..." I breathe in a whisper. Once the elevator stopped moving at our designating floor, Danny's lips presses onto mine for seven seconds before we exit the elevator. We approach towards my residence and directly after Danny opens the door for me, I prick up my ears to the song, "How Many Licks" by Lil Kim featuring Sisqo in conjunction with the moans belonging to my Cousin Michelle. Danny and I find Cousin Michelle sitting on the counter while Luke is in between her legs!