Chapter 41

Chapter 41
Everything went back to normal for the three of them. Maddie went on as a sophomore in high school. Justin and Darcy went on doing a new project, which meant a new album and a new tour.

Maddie's POV:

Now I know what y'all are thinking at this moment. Did Darcy press charges? Did you press charges? The answer is no...either of us did.

We both realized that it would be pointless. Besides, I never found out who was blackmailing me. He never showed his face.

Even if I wanted to do a voice line up, I couldn't do it. He never spoke to me. The only thing he did was send me threats via text and told me he would slit my throat while I slept if I didn't do what he said.

But I think I don't want to press charges, simply because that would mean revenge. I'm not about revenge.

Justin and Darcy still text and call when they can since they're busy people.

Justin's POV:

"Honey! Come on! We're gonna be late." I yelled. Darcy was busy getting ready because we had a very special surprise for Madison.

When she finally came downstairs, she said,
"Are you ready?"

I laughed as if she hadn't taken almost two hours to simply find an outfit.

"Why did you take so long for you just to find an outfit?" I ask her. She was wearing a simple summer dress, flats and very minimal make up. She scoffed at my question.

"At least I didn't spend three hours doing my hair." She said. I scoffed but quickly broke out into a laugh, knowing she was right.
A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it.
What has been your favorite chapter and why? Leave your comments below. I will try to answer as many as I can.