Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Justin insisted that he was fine. Darcy sighed and went to make him some food. The pot was bowling with pasta when she heard a scream.

Darcy's POV:

I ran to the kitchen. Justin was holding his arm, groaning and muttering curse words.

"What happened?" I asked, checking the damaged to his hand.

"The dog bit me." His voice was raspy. I nodded and ran to get the first aid kit.

He hissed when I started to rub the rubbing alcohol on the bite area.

"Fuck Darcy, that hurts!" He pulled away.

"Shut up and let me fix you." I pulled his hand towards me once again. He whined like a child; repeating how much it hurt. It took two hours just to get a bandage on him.

"Was that so hard?" I said, slightly smiling at my motherly tone.

"I'm not a child, thank you very much!" He snapped. I laughed at the statement.

"Don't laugh at me." He pouted.

"Oh, I'm going to get my phone fixed and I'm using your credit card." I walked out of the room.

"What happened to your phone?" He asked.

"It got thrown." I said simply. He nodded.

"I'm gonna head back to bed. Long night." He stumbled to our bed. I hummed in acknowledgment.

I drove to the Apple Store; hoping they could do something to fix my phone. It was super crowded. It was a few minutes before an employee approached me. The employee was helpful. I need to talk to Justin about not throwing things.

A/N: What do you think?