Chapter 10

Chapter 10

It had been nearly 24 hours since Justin and Darcy had been in the hospital.

Justin's POV:

Darcy's face was as pale as a ghost. The heart monitor was beeping at a steady pace.
"Sir?" The chair squealed as I whipped my head around to face a tall black male, in his early 30's.

"Oh hello. What's your name?" I stand up and shake his hand firmly.

"I'm Dr. Jackson." He spat at me when he talked.

"When can we go home?" Darcy spoke.

"Once your friend here signs the papers." Dr. Jackson handed me a stack of forms. I smiled, thanked him and got started with signing the million papers that I had to sign.

After two hours, I had read and signed all of the papers. Darcy had already grabbed all of her belongings.

"Ready to go?" I asked, as I watched her double check to make her she had everything she needed with her. She nodded and we walked up the car.
We made it to the car with no paparazzi or fans bothering us and drove home.
"What did the doctor say?" Darcy asked when we were on the road.

"He said to get more sleep the night before an audition and to try relaxing a bit." I said, my hands gripping firmly on the wheel.

"Oh." She sounded droopy and fell asleep.
A/N: Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. What did you like/dislike about this chapter? Did it end the way you expected? Leave your thoughts in the comments below. Don't forget to vote! Thanks! :)
The concert on Sunday was absolutely amazing! Justin killed it! :)