Chapter 11

Chapter 11

The couple left the hospital around 11:00am. They got home around 12:00pm and Darcy was still sound asleep so Justin did not have the heart wake her. He carried her into his mansion, up the stairs, into their room and set her down on their king sized bed. As soon as she hit the comfortable mattress, she rolled over to the left side and grabbed Justin's pillow, pulling it closer to her.

Justin's POV:

I smiled at the beautiful girl in front of me. I still don't know how she became such an important part of my life.

I walk out of the bedroom, into the kitchen and start making burgers. We usually don't eat at home since we're workaholics and always busy. (I never really learned how to cook either but let's move on).

I somehow make the burgers without burning them or the house down. I make the delicious sandwiches, putting mustard and ketchup on Darcy's since she refuses to eat burgers without them. I admired them so much that I didn't hear Darcy come in to the kitchen.

"You made burgers?" Darcy gasped jokily and laughed at her own joke.

"I'm not that bad!" I defended myself, laughing along with her.

"You're the one who burned the kitchen when we were ten because you wanted toast!" She laughed even harder, holding her stomach.

"That was one time!" I yell, starting to get fairly angry.

"Okay, okay. I'm good now." She wipes a tear from her face from laughing so hard.
"Here." I hand her sandwich. She takes it and sits at the glass dinning room table we have.

Darcy's POV:

I was about to take a bite of my sandwich when my phone played the kik tone.

@/belieber_brave:
Hey, is Darcy okay? I didn't get a message last night so I'm worried.

@/darcy_bieber:
Yes, sweetie. I'm fine. I just had to go to the doctors last night.

@/belieber_brave:
Oh. R u okay?

@/darcy_bieber:
Yeah. I just got a little flu.

A/N: Hello, my wonderful readers! How has your day been? What did you think about this chapter? Is there any thing you want to see added?Please comment and vote! Thank you!