Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Justin and Darcy were out on a date at a beautiful restaurant. They had the restaurant booked so no one were interrupt them.

Justin's POV:

"What do you think about us meeting Maddie?" Darcy asks me as we were enjoying truffle fries.

"I don't know." I state honestly as I shrug, shoving fries into my mouth.

"Well, do you think it's a good idea?" She asks me.

"I want to meet her. I just don't know if it'll be a good idea." I wipe my mouth with my napkin.

"Well, I do. We'll just have to figure if out." Darcy saids, ending the conversation. I nod and ask the waitress for the bill.

Darcy's POV:

We left the restaurant and surprisingly; there was no paparazzi. It was a fifteen minute ride home.

I'm on the fence with meeting Maddie. If I do, would I regret it? If I don't, would I regret it?

@/belieber_brave:
I can't wait 2 meet.

The screen was staring at me; mocking me. I put my phone on sleep mode and put it on the charger.

"Are you okay?" Justin asks me as he changes the channel.

"I don't know." I say, as he wraps his arm around me. I lay my head on the crook of his neck.

"It'll be alright." He whispered and pecked my temple.

"You don't know that." I keep my eyes on the television.

"I know it will." He continues to flip through the channels.

"Can we watch Food Network?" I ask him.
"Yes babe." He replies, knowing how much I love the channel. Worst Cooks in America was on. I always found this show hilarious.

We spend the next two hours watching re-runs of the show.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the chapter. It doesn't take much to press that little star! Why do you think Darcy is having second thoughts? Please leave your comments below.