Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Maddie had been getting the hang of photoshop. Her edits were getting better and better every time. The same happened to her writing.

Maddie's POV:

This is probably the most fun I've had in a while. I had already created 50 edits in the span of a few hours. In the span of two hours I had written four imagines. Before I knew it, it was 9 pm and I did not even start doing my assignments yet for school. I immediately closed the notes app on my iPhone and got out my homework. I had not even answered my first problem before darkness took over.

I woke up jumping out of seat; very confused with what was going on.

"What's going on?" I asked,  looking at the time on my phone. It was 6:30 am. I immediately jumped fully out of my seat and ran to put on my uniform. I looked in the mirror to see my long hair a matted mess. I grabbed a brush and carefully worked through my hair. It took ten minutes before my hair was all combed out. What style to choose this time? I decided to quickly braid it. One braid down the middle of my head.

I grabbed my backpack and went out the door. I grabbed my phone going through my notifications. There was one who caught my eye. The kik symbol with the message:
We need to talk...
I was debating on just leaving the message unopened and unread.

"Maddie, let's go!"  My dad's strong voice yelled, making it echo throughout the room. I shut off my phone completely, ignoring the message while anger rose up in me for no apparent reason.

The school day went fine. Nothing normal or exciting. The message was still on my mind; taunting me.
We need to talk...
We need to talk...
We need to talk...

What was there to talk about? All they wanted was to yell at me. They told me to never call them again. I sighed, going through my social media, doing the daily thing. The dreadful sound of my phone was buzzing.

A/N: Comment what you think will happen! :)