Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Maddie fell asleep crying; her alarm clock buzzed. She turned it off; not giving a shit if she missed school or not. Her live was falling apart and there was nothing she could do about it.

Maddie's POV:

"Maddd....are you going to school?" A women's voice sounded as the door creeked open.

"I don't feel good, Mom."I muffled into my pillow. I opened the drawer to my nightstand and got out the theometer.

After a few minutes, it beeped.

"102.94." I threw the device in my drawer and slammed it shut.

"I'm going to get your father." The door was shut. I could hear the voices of my parents talking loudly. My head continued pounding as their voices came closer to my bedroom door.

"I'll call your principal." A male voice said from the other side of the door. My phone beeped. And beeped. And beeped. I finally picked it up, the screen shining brightly and saw messages.

@/darcy_bieber:
Baby. Darcy told me 2 tell u she loves u.

@/darcy_bieber:
She's so sorry. :'(

@/darcy_bieber:
The doctors r trying everything but nothing seems 2 b working.

Justin's POV:

I was in the hospital room with Darcy. I held her hand as the heart monitor beeped continuously.

"I don't know if I'll be able to sleep with that thing beeping." Her fragile voice squeaked out.

"You'll need to stay awake anyway." A deep voice said, starling me and I turned around.

"I'm Dr. Mike." He held out his hand, waiting for me to shake it. I grabbed his hand firmly and shook it lightly.

"Am I going to be alright?" Darcy said, waiting auxiously for a reply.

"It looks like you suffer from a lot of stress." Dr. Mike flipped through the papers. I nodded.

"What do you do for a living, Ma'am?" He asks her.

"I'm an actress." She replied. He looked confused.

"I've never seen you?" He asks carefully.
"I just started." She states before her eyes start to blink.

"I'm tired." She starts to blink faster just to stay awake.

"Keep her awake, Sir." Dr. Mike says he runs out of the room.

A/N: Hello! It's been a long time but I hope you liked this chapter! What do you think of Dr. Mike? Please vote, comment and share!