Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Maddie was excited at the idea that they were meeting. They had been talking for exactly one year. Today was the anniversary of their first text message.

Maddie's POV:

Multiple emotions were running through my mind. How would we meet? What would I wear? Who should I bring with me?
A ding snapped me out of it.

@/darcy_bieber:
Hey, it's Justin. I heard that u wanted 2 meet us.

@/belieber_brave:
Yeah. I was just thinking about that.

@/darcy_brave:
Okay.

@/belieber_brave:
I do have some conditions tho.

@/darcy_bieber:
What r they?

@/belieber_brave:
1. We meet in day light.
2. We meet in public.
3. U have 2 b okay with me bringing somebody.

@/darcy_bieber:
All okay.

The corners of my mouth began to form a big smile. I put my phone down and started to dress in yoga pants, an oversized shirt and tennis shoes. Then, I started to scroll through my tumblr feed.

There were so many pictures of food that I soon grew hungry and went toward the kitchen to get some food.

After breakfast, I did my morning routine and headed back upstairs to write in my notebook.
The notebook was filled with a lot of great ideas by the time it was 11 am. I think life is finally going to be okay.

A/N: Hey! Do you think they're gonna go through with this? Please leave your comments below. Don't forget to press that star! Thanks! :)