Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Honestly, Maddie didn't know what to believe. She thought it was wrong to assume that people on the Internet were fake or a predator, unless it was obvious but she didn't want to appear to be an idiot. At least she could get some ideas out of it for her fanfiction.

Maddie's POV:

Did I believe them one hundred percent? I don't know, maybe?

"Maddie! Dinner!" I heard my dad yell. I set my IPhone 6 down on my night stand and ran to the dinner table.

"What's for dinner?" I asked, my mouth watered.

"McDonalds. Your mom was too tired to cook." He handed me the bag and my drink.

"Thanks." I opened the bag, revealing my usual McNuggets, honey mustard sauce and fries.

"Honey! Dinner!" Dad yelled toward the office where my mom was working. She was an attorney and a great writer. She writes briefs for a living, basically.

"Coming!" She grabbed her bag and sat down. We ate in silence. It was normal for us. I guess that's how we liked it.

"I'm done." I said, walking back to my room to finish some homework. I got out my iPad which had my textbooks on it, paper and started working. After an hour of working, I got beep saying I had a Kik message.

@/darcy_bieber:
How was your convo with Justin?

@/belieber_brave:
Good.

@/darcy_bieber:
That's good. He's just a little off. You know, with the whole arrest thing.

@/belieber_brave:
That's understandable. I didn't really expect him 2 b happy. Besides, I know he's a good guy.

@/darcy_bieber:
Yeah. Thank u.

@/belieber_brave:
No problem.

I looked at my phone. It read 9:45 pm. I shut everything off, turned on my Bieber alarm clock and drifted off to sleep.

*Morning*

Maddie's POV:

"Believe" was playing from my phone. I loved that song. I unplugged my phone, checked it and got in the shower. After fifteen minutes, I got out, put on my ugly, plain Catholic school uniform, packed my bag and waited for my dad in the car. Then and only then did I start to think. Could they be for real? Was I really talking to Justin Drew Bieber? The one whose music made me forget all my problems? All the bullying from teachers?

A/N: Hey! Hope you are enjoying the story so far. Please comment if you want anything added and don't forget to vote, thank you! :)