Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Justin was stunned; in complete shock. His world halt to a stop. His emotions were all over the place. He felt sad, happy and excited all at once.

Justin's POV:

"W-What? Y-You're a-alive?" I stuttered out. I fell backward into a table.

"Yes." She said, reaching toward me.

"No! Get away from me!" I screamed, following a punch. It landed in the middle of the nose.

She stumbled back with her hands covering her nose. She took her hands away from her face. The blood was dripping from her face and into her hands. She looked at me for a second. No sound came from her mouth. Then, she ran away.

"What was that?" Fredo asks, who I had forgotten was watching the whole interaction.

"I don't know." I shook my head with complete and utter disbelief.

He put his hand on my shoulder while guiding me to his car.

"I don't think you're in a position to drive. Let me drive you home." He was opening the door to the passenger side.

"What about my car?" I asked, resisting Fredo's strength.

"We'll get it tomorrow." He quickly shut the door so I could not escape and run to my car.

*Later*

Fredo's POV:

"Am I crazy, Fredo?" Justin asked probably for the billionth time in this twenty minute car ride.

I sighed while trying to keep my calm as yo not startle him.

"No, Justin. You are not crazy." I emphasized the words so they could get into his thick, stubborn skull.

"But that's impossible. Darcy's dead!" He yelled, spitting in my face in the process. The light was red and I slowly came to a stop.
My head turned towards him and took a deep breath.

"Okay. Let me repeat this one last time, Justin Drew Bieber." His mouth immediately shut. "I saw her too. She wasn't a ghost as you kept claiming she was for the pass fifteen minutes.
And really? Ghosts? Come on, Justin. You know ghosts aren't real. There is no possible way for Darcy to come down here on earth from heaven. And plus, YOU PUNCHED HER! THERE IS NO PHYSICAL WAY YOU CAN PUNCH A SPIRIT!" I finished my rant. My breathing became heavy. I looked and noticed the light had turned green during my long ass rant. I stepped on it, ignoring the speed limit because I was so heated.

Everything was silent the rest of the car ride back to Justin's house.

*At Justin's House*

Justin's POV:

As soon as the car stopped outside my house, I didn't even say goodbye to Fredo. I ran inside the house and slammed the door behind me. I put down my wallet and keys in my kitchen. Then, I sprinted to my bedroom.

I was so upset that I could not cry. I got into the most comfortable pajamas, climbed into bed. Soon after, darkness took over.

*Dream*

"Justin. Wake up, sweetheart." A soft, sweet voice said to me. Her face was beautiful. Her hair was pulled back into some kind of braid and her eyes were a dark caramel brown.

"Who are you?" I said as she took my hand and helped me up.

"You don't need to know my name. I am just a messenger. The person who you need to talk to is through that door." The woman pointed toward a white door.

I took a step forward but hesitated.
"Go on." The woman encouraged. I took five steps into the room. I heard the door shut behind me.

*End of Dream*

A/N: What could that dream mean? Any ideas? Leave your thoughts in the comments below! Also, don't forget to vote!(Click share if you enjoyed this, I would love to retweet some of your tweets! Make sure you tag me!)
My twitter is @life_for_belieb
Or if you have edits, my Instagram is @life_for_belieb