Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Maddie's phone went off at exactly 3:00 am. It went off again one minute later. It kept buzzing over and over. It was the kik tone. Finally, she screamed and grabbed it. She scrolled through the messages.

Maddie's POV:

I read through the messages, getting more worried every message. With shaking fingers, I began to type.

@/belieber_brave:
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's going on?!

@/dracy_bieber:
DARCY JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK! WE'RE @ THE HOSPITAL & I DON'T KNOW WHAT 2 DO!

I stared at the message; a single tear fell from my face.

@/belieber_brave:
Is she going 2 b okay?

@/darcy_bieber:
Idk bubby.

The world stopped.

Justin's POV:

I was in an ambulance; holding Darcy's hand. It all happened so fast.

Flashback:
Darcy was coming home from an all day shoot. It was 2:10 am. I was waiting up for her to came home.

I was getting myself a cola-cola when I heard the door open. I walked to the door with Coke in hand.

"Hi, my love." She jumped and immediately jumped into my arms so fast and with so much force that the Coke spilled on the floor.

"H-Hi." She wiped the tears from her face.

"Awww....sweetie." I continued to hug her. Then, she fell on the floor. I knelt down; her heart was not beating.

"HELP! HELP" I was doing CPR and her brother, Daniel, came running in.

"What happened?!" He screamed, panicked as was I.

"She's having a heart attack! Call 911!" I continued to do CPR with no success.

A few minutes later; sirens were blaring and paramedics came bursting through the door.

They pushed me aside, picked her up and carried her away. Daniel and I jumped into the ambulance and we raced to the hospital. I held her hand tight; multiple tears fell from my brown, caramel eyes. I could not lose her. She was my life, my savior and my everything. With everything going wrong; this was it. I have had enough with the bullshit crap that I have to put up with every goddamn day. If she dies; I am finished. 

Maddie's POV:

The good thing about 3:00 am is no one can hear you cry. My heart filled with nothing but dread and hatefulness. Hatefulness towards the world, hatefulness to myself and hatefulness to Darcy.

I slammed my phone onto my nightstand and screamed my loudest scream. The tears felled very freely down my face. I did not reach for tissues; I had some two feet away. I did not deserve those amazing inventions known as tissues. They were too good for me. Even when I am happy; everything goes wrong.

Justin was going through worst. I cannot imagine what he is feeling. Darcy is the love of his life.

A/N: What did you like/dislike about this chapter? What do you think will happen to Darcy? Do you think she will die? What do you think will happen to Justin? What do you think will happen to Maddie? Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Love you!